Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jtomassetti
    3 posts

@guest-rjlhpkcg just tried this morning and the same problem exists

• Consumed123
    12 posts

@thewarmaker6 Same here with goneril if i spelt her name properly. I can't see the interaction button. This is a joke, i didn't except so many bugs, we pay money for a game and expect it to work. But it doesnt? hopefully they can fix this.

• Bryony-skinn
    2 posts

@hackerino7
    got another bug now where I assassinated a guy with a wealth icon. Looted and got the ingot but is showing as uncompleted on the map... need to fix both for the platinum!

• guest-gwPiB4HJ
    4 posts

I'm at the daughter of lerion site in Grantebridgescire and it will not allow me to interact with it.
    No interaction cue appears.

I have done it two times, but then after dying it would not show anymore.

Patch: 1.0.2
    Platform: PC

• paoweeotter
    3 posts

@guest-gwpib4hj SAME HERE;. OMG. u need to kill her to get something really special!

• paoweeotter
    3 posts

Playing on the PC. Need to kill her to get the item for a very desireable piece of gear...

I was fighting her and then one day the interact button just disappeared. Ive killed 1 of the 3 bosses for this quest so far and been checking in on Gonoral (falda spens) every now and then.; still bugged and can't start the boss fight. PLS HELP!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACValhalla/comments/jv6cxq/anyone_have_a_fix_for_this_bug_spalda_fens/

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for reporting these issues to us.

For the Goneril issue, would you be able to provide us with a screenshot or video showing it unable to be started? This will help us to pass this on to the team to be looked into.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • hackerino7
    5 posts

@ubi-baron
    This video shows this problem:

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We have passed this on to the team to be looked into.

Did you kill the other Daughters without dying the same number of times?

Official Response
  • amitasisq10
    3 posts

Hi,
    for been noob and try to kill her like 5 times, look like i banned from this quest 😆
    i resave and reload and try bunch of stuff but i cant fight her i want my Thor Helmet!! lol...
    great game too much bugs, its will be ok to wait a month or two before selling us this game,

in addition, i see that i have more things to find on the bar (wealth, secrets etc) but i dont see them on the map... its intentional? i need to find them?

undefined

undefined

• tokajero32
    21 posts
    Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We have passed this on to the team to be looked into.

Did you kill the other Daughters without dying the same number of times?

I ve killed Regan so far with the 3rd try. no problems at all yep. About Coneril daughter i know there is a problem and it was mentioned from other users. so i am looking forward to fix it at some point. I know u have lots of things to fix but with patience everything will come guys. They do their best to fix the game so dont complain but rather mention the problems so they can fix them their team.

• amitasisq10
    3 posts

@ubi-baron
    its happened to me too, and i didn't killed the others she's the first

• LafoonXIII
    2 posts

@norglace I'm having the same issue on Xbox, so I think it's a universal bug. I dunno. Hopefully they do something soon.

• ElfamosoGuitou
    3 posts

@the_apex_omega I have the same problem (PC), did you find a solution ?

• albovy
    4 posts

@ubi-baron @ubi-litten here you have

• paoweeotter
    3 posts

Avoid these quests or turn down difficulty. Two Mysteries in the span of 2 days to bug out and can no longer be finished. Currently playing at Very Hard and Power Level of 100 after finishing East Anglia (3rd pledge).

Mystery 1 - Daughter's of Lerion (armor quest line)
    Location - Grantebrdigescire, North East
    Name in map - Spalda Fens
    Boss name - Goneril

After repeatedly dying and reloading save, the quest stopped being interactable, locking me out of the Full (spoiler) Armor Set. Reloading manual, auto, restarting, and updating game does not work

Mystery 2 - Black Shuck (Legendary Animal)
    Location - East Anglia, South East
    Name in map - Black Shuck
    Boss name - Black Shuck

Died exactly 5 times and upon respawn the boss is now invisible. That's correct. I can see the "saliva" and a very pale and transparent silhouette like 95% transparency overlay filter has beet put on the boss. Reloading manual, auto, restarting, and updating game does not work.

• EpicMoB98
    1 posts

@radacnologia7 Same here they need to fix this

• ElfamosoGuitou
    3 posts

Hello,

I cannot summon Goneril (Lerion's daughter in Grantebridgescire) anymore.

How can I fix it ?

• XtraaWaltz
    1 posts

I am also having the same problem on PC

• spycewhale
    6 posts

Same issue here. Also on PS4

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics