Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Morganidom92
    2 posts

There are 3 sisters that are seers. Each carry a sword to use to help unlock thors hammer. The first sister (Gonril) its glitched and wont let me interact with it to fight her! The other 2 sisters I can. It's just her.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

We announced last night that TU 1.1.1 will launch today on January 14th, and I am pleased to say that in this patch is the fix for the Daughters of Lerion encounter with Goneril whereby the corpse cannot be interacted with to start the fight.

Once the update has been applied and you have fully updated your game, you should find that you are able to interact with the corpse upon returning to her lair in Spalda Fens in Grantebridgescire. Please give this a try once the patch is released, and let me know here in this thread if you encounter any further issues!

I would like to thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention, and for providing all of the requested information throughout our investigation of the issue. This thread will remain open if you have any further questions or concerns, and either myself or another agent will respond as soon as possible. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • boolausus13555
    2 posts

Same here as well, when's the patch to fix this?

• ArRoN-L_-
    1 posts

For some reason I cannot access the spalda fens lairon witch, won’t let me hold triangle to start the scene to kill her to require Thor’s armour piece. Please can you sort this.

• floryleboss
    1 posts

Same here on ps4 can't interact with the corps in Gonerils' lair.

• DiscordantTune
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins its been 2 weeks since the game was released and this bug was found, do you have a fix for it yet? I discovered on a new character that the boss fight worked and I was able to beat Goneril, but still no dice on the old one 😞

• Kae_Wolfpaws
    3 posts

Bugged for me, as well (on PC). I gave up after first 10+ attempts at the boss fight since she could one-shot me if I failed a dodge, and did about 40 hours more play before opting to go back to try again, but can no longer interact with the corpse to start the battle.

• subzeroash92
    2 posts

I'm having the same problem on ps5, I recently kept on failing at goneril so I thought it was best to move on and level up more, come back after doing a few mysteries and find the prompt was gone and I cant start the fight. Shut the game down and restarted it no luck, respawned out of the area still no luck.

• Incabuloss
    12 posts

Same here. I thought i killed her too quickly but it seems not to be the cause...

• EvhValhalla
    7 posts

Goneril fight start is not there. When I approach the tied up body in spalda fens there is no interact icon after I have attempted a couple of failed fights. It worked the first few times then just disappeared after a load

• EvhValhalla
    7 posts

Same issue here. Fought and lost a few times now can’t start fight again. Any update?

• JonzinBeaver
    2 posts

Xbox One X. Same issue here.

• JonzinBeaver
    2 posts

@danrag85 was definitely looking forward to getting Thor’s armor... super bummed

• CapitainSalazar
    1 posts

I can't interact with the corpse to start the fight with Goneril, I tried to restart the game and reload my saves but nothing works

• kanjman13
    2 posts

@delbertqb1 it’s a head doer

• nic_ios
    1 posts

Im having the same issue, died a few times but now unable to trigger the event again by interacting with the corpse

• Multi_Shadow
    2 posts

PS4 same problem

• Franks360
    13 posts

If every time you loaded a game it didn't auto save, we'd never have got in this situation.
    Why on earth when I load a save, do you think I need a immediate auto save??
    Like, I've just loaded a save, I don't need all my auto saves overwritten because of it.

• BATTLEBANDIT987
    5 posts

Same here. Tried to uninstall and reinstall didn’t help. Please patch this ASAP.

• BATTLEBANDIT987
    5 posts

Same issue here! Over 50 hours in. This issue has been here since launch! I kept on playing Because at the time I was already over 10 hours in... please fix this soon!

• SoCl0s3
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins

I actually don’t know what you need a video for after so many people have explained very detailed what the problem was. Would you mind explain that?
    You simply can’t interact with the tied up body anymore. The white dot which pops up while the character getting closer, and then transforming into „E - Interact“ ist not there. And it started after dying three times.
    You also should look into your Auto-Save-Managment. If you save before an event, and die, you want to be in the exact state of before the event! Not in an state which happen to be an auto-save after dying, just putting you back alive but with all the arrows gone, and stuff. Either that or bring back the arrow- crafting feature! Just as a side note.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics