Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • BATTLEBANDIT987
    5 posts

Same here. Tried to uninstall and reinstall didn’t help. Please patch this ASAP.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

We announced last night that TU 1.1.1 will launch today on January 14th, and I am pleased to say that in this patch is the fix for the Daughters of Lerion encounter with Goneril whereby the corpse cannot be interacted with to start the fight.

Once the update has been applied and you have fully updated your game, you should find that you are able to interact with the corpse upon returning to her lair in Spalda Fens in Grantebridgescire. Please give this a try once the patch is released, and let me know here in this thread if you encounter any further issues!

I would like to thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention, and for providing all of the requested information throughout our investigation of the issue. This thread will remain open if you have any further questions or concerns, and either myself or another agent will respond as soon as possible. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • BATTLEBANDIT987
    5 posts

Same issue here! Over 50 hours in. This issue has been here since launch! I kept on playing Because at the time I was already over 10 hours in... please fix this soon!

• SoCl0s3
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins

I actually don’t know what you need a video for after so many people have explained very detailed what the problem was. Would you mind explain that?
    You simply can’t interact with the tied up body anymore. The white dot which pops up while the character getting closer, and then transforming into „E - Interact“ ist not there. And it started after dying three times.
    You also should look into your Auto-Save-Managment. If you save before an event, and die, you want to be in the exact state of before the event! Not in an state which happen to be an auto-save after dying, just putting you back alive but with all the arrows gone, and stuff. Either that or bring back the arrow- crafting feature! Just as a side note.

• DimpBoyReeee
    1 posts

samething here died 2 times and now i just cant start it anymore

• Stormgrade2010
    1 posts

Its 14 days with this problem, and still no Patch to repair.....

• VitRodrigus
    1 posts

same here. Tryed couple times to kill her but at some poing I just coudn't try anymore.

• tinypicker
    23 posts

Hey, just wondering if this will be fixed tomorrow. Does this count in the "fixed world events that players couldn't complete"? Just wondering and im kinda hopeful!

• Saratonin57
    2 posts

After fighting Goneril a couple of times the button to activate the fight no longer appears and I am unable to fight her.

• Lavatherm
    1 posts

Same thing here, i also have a "not completed" bug on Berkelow bog (2nd sister/daughter) the 3rd one is cleared, i even got the reward (wont spoil that) but Spalda fens and Berkelow Bog still on the map as not esolved, this sucks since i'm already near the end and this won't help me get the 100% completion :s

• darynbray
    3 posts

Same on PS5
    Tried it died, now cant trigger it

• mr.hanandrobin
    2 posts

has this been resolved in the recent update ?

• Diegoez16
    12 posts

Had the same problem and i fixed it by puting the swords of the other withces into the stones then marked in the area it should have been when i start moving toward my mark a blue mystery apears

• DanRag85
    10 posts

New title update still has not fixed this glitch. Been two weeks waiting now!!

• Erkronell
    2 posts

I'm done with this stupid game.

• haofeileo
    1 posts

Still can't interact with 1.04 patch.

• GlehnXIV
    3 posts

After the patch. Doesn't work this world event. I cant interact with the corps. 😔 Before and after the patch this world quest isnt good. Why not fix it?

• Consumed123
    12 posts

Yeah the new update didn't fix S''t!, the bug is still here been waiting for a fix for weeks and still nothing. Like...

• Hector41891
    1 posts

1.0.4 do nothing with this bug. A game still bug

• elcarancho
    7 posts

The problem still persist... The new update did nothing... This is a big screw up...

• oldbaldgamer
    3 posts

Still bugged for me after the patch

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics