Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • BATTLEBANDIT987
    5 posts

@tinypicker well clearly you didn’t read the first part of my message [REMOVED]... I’ve brought it up several other places but got no attention so I am trying to bring it up anywhere. (That’s called not being stupid)
    the issue is not just with the sisters, the issue with the entire “Promt” situation. For me it’s on ps5, so I cannot two Triangle in multiple instances across the game.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

We announced last night that TU 1.1.1 will launch today on January 14th, and I am pleased to say that in this patch is the fix for the Daughters of Lerion encounter with Goneril whereby the corpse cannot be interacted with to start the fight.

Once the update has been applied and you have fully updated your game, you should find that you are able to interact with the corpse upon returning to her lair in Spalda Fens in Grantebridgescire. Please give this a try once the patch is released, and let me know here in this thread if you encounter any further issues!

I would like to thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention, and for providing all of the requested information throughout our investigation of the issue. This thread will remain open if you have any further questions or concerns, and either myself or another agent will respond as soon as possible. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • tinypicker
    23 posts

@battlebandit987
    Gees man, sorry. I am just really frustrated with this glitch, and I didn't want the support to forget it. Sorry for the disrespect, i hope your glitch is fixed as well.

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ima4ndal0rei92
    you dont need to kill the daughters to get mjolnir thankfully, it does suck that the armour is locked tho😕

• Ima4nDAl0reI92
    12 posts

@tinypicker are you saying that I don’t need the full armor set of Thor’s to get mjolnir? Oh and btw! Maybe you shouldn’t have bought a PS5 yet especially since a lot of us can’t get it yet and the system itself is going to come with an abundance of issues

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ima4ndal0rei92

To the second thing, I agree. For the mjolnir question, you do not need Thor's armour for mjolnir. You get mjolnir as a reward for (spoiler).

• Ima4nDAl0reI92
    12 posts

@Ubisoft look I get it you’ve got “stuff” going on. But why is it that morons like Jorraptor and others you gave free copies to don’t have this issue and are able to get the complete Thor armor set, but those of us that PAID, some of us even more than standard price, have to be at the mercy of your “competence” in fixing this issue. It’s almost impossible for me as well as other PAYING customers to enjoy the game to its fullest. And yet you release an update that does NOT fix said issue. Why?? Why on earth should we continue to wait? Do you have an answer to that? Or are you gonna ask me once again, like you did in my personal case with you, to provide video evidence?? For the love of the gods GET. THIS. FIXED!!! I’m not waiting any longer!!! Get on it!! NOW!!!

• Kadwen_
    8 posts

Dev's please say that this is at least an issue that you are going to look into as of yet. The only responses i have seen in any post about this bug is you asking for a screen shot or a video.

• ishant162
    1 posts

Yeah i have the same issue.

• hackerino7
    5 posts

No fix for this annoying bug?

• Capsomann
    7 posts

@hackerino7 no, not yet unfortunately. The developer team is aware of the bug and is trying to solve it.

• Alex-2325
    4 posts

FIX THIS BUG UBISOFT! You already said you did and lied. Someone needs to be fired. If this isn’t fixed by next patch so help me god I will never buy another ubisoft game and I will spread the word for others to not do the same because you have so many problems with your game you don’t care to fix that are game breaking bugs.

• Alex-2325
    4 posts

I have been waiting for this damn quest to be fixed since release day. I am tired of waiting for something that is so simple to fix. Hindering thousands of people from getting Thor’s armor set and hammer. You suck Ubisoft.

• Multi_Shadow
    2 posts

Some information about patch and this bug?

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

I just ran through all 3 of them yesterday. Everything was working. Maybe try searching Lerion's estate and removing the cursed object, and read the notes scattered about the crypt area. Interact with the statue in the basement. I did all that first before engaging any of them.

I had found one of them previously but never tried engaging it. After accidentally finding the house and doing/reading/interacting w/ everything there, decided to try the sisters. Did Reagan 1st, Goneril 2nd, then the nasty Cordelia last. IMHO, Goneril was WAY harder than Reagan during her 2nd phase, so consider trying in that order despite their posted level differences.

Anyhow, everything was working as far as I could tell. Only oddity was after beating them, the location boundaries still warned you when leaving the area which seems to be a bug.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

Also, make SURE you haven't remapped your buttons that interact. It can sometimes cause conflicts like this. I had an issue where everything "worked" until one thing didn't. Look at your interact button in the menu and see if it has a conflict.

• harlej140
    1 posts

I have still problem with her. I put other swords into statue and i can't fight with Goneril. Much time ago before update i died 3 times and i never try again

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@multi_shadow
    The next patch may be when the yuletide event starts, and the bug is known by the dev team, and they're working on a fix now.

• Dannspress
    22 posts

@tinypicker In the middle of December?!!

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@dannspress
    Yeah, probably

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@dannspress
    Nothing official yet tho

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics