Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • LordxOfxYou
    1 posts

Having the same issue on PS5.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

We announced last night that TU 1.1.1 will launch today on January 14th, and I am pleased to say that in this patch is the fix for the Daughters of Lerion encounter with Goneril whereby the corpse cannot be interacted with to start the fight.

Once the update has been applied and you have fully updated your game, you should find that you are able to interact with the corpse upon returning to her lair in Spalda Fens in Grantebridgescire. Please give this a try once the patch is released, and let me know here in this thread if you encounter any further issues!

I would like to thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention, and for providing all of the requested information throughout our investigation of the issue. This thread will remain open if you have any further questions or concerns, and either myself or another agent will respond as soon as possible. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Jarednt5
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer You are the GOAT

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Thanks for the fix! Can't wait for an update!

• domacin24-
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem here with the Daughters Of Lerion - Goneril. I've fighted it and die a few times. Now i can't even fight it anymore. When will you repair this glitch? Pc version.

• NASCARsucksASS
    1 posts

W T F!!! All these comments on this issues and nothing done. Obviously I am in the same boat as it were.
    Ubisoft PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Hey, me again. I am not really sure how post launch maintenance works. Because this update is affecting a large number of people, is there any chance for a hotfix, given that the fix is ready to be implemented?

• Xinrea
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer I realize we are close to christmas and holiday breaks; and thanks for all the hard work you are doing, but is there a certain timeframe?
    Or can you promise it is safe to continue with the game, and revisit the fight once its fixed? I would hate to pour another 40 - 50 hours in the game only finding out I won't ever be able to do that fight!

• Obi1kanobi1982
    8 posts

It started form me and i killed her, but as soon [censored] she died her body started making a noise like a bad speaker. and it didn't register as finished

• xboxdaddyb
    2 posts

There's a fix planned...but we have no date for it. UGHHHH, I was shocked and horribly disappointed this wasn't fixed in the past update. Ridiculous. Really darn close to charging back through VISA.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello!

I appreciate you are all eager for an ETA for a solution. We don't have a date at this time I'm sorry to say; it was not possible for us to push the fix into version 1.1.0, however it will be included in a future patch.

Once we have more information, we will let players know!

Official Response
  • rebelbigman78
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel
    So is there an official fix for this? If so, why are you waiting to release it? There have been other hotfixes in the game why is this one any different?

• FunkybooZ
    15 posts

Just like I said, an enormously buggy launch of yuletide and no eta when this two months long, quest/world breaking bug will be fixed. When will ubi be held accountable? Probably never now that cyberpunk has launched so disappointing. We are bottom tier because we already bought it.

They don't care about the consumers. They just want to push out updates that generate more sales.

If they actually gave a [censored], there would be a hot fix. Ubi only cares about money and they already have ours (the people with this quest/world breaking bug)

I believe everyone who is affected by this game breaking bug should request refunds and see what happens in a post-cyberpunk gaming world

How is it possible that it is not fixed by now if the company deems it important?

@jarednt5 definitely not the goatsince we've only gotten a circle jerk

• FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts