Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

New update still hasn't fix my issues of a missing zealot and cant activate a daugter of lerion boss

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

Still the same problem fore over a month now i stopped playing the game because i cant get thors armor complete and so als not his hammer ubisoft do you no of this i posted this problem a month ago still no fix fore it 😠😠😠

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

Still the same problem fore over a month now also with the new patch i quite playing i cant progres any further in the game 😠😠😠😠

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

@jeffertson1987 I understand your pain I'm in the same boat to cant fight the last one and I also have a missing zealot as well

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

@mindofellis I've been waiting on this newest update for a week now and it did nothing for me

• Dannspress
    22 posts

Well.. this fix does not have the fix for the problem. So let's go for a few more months without playing!

• guest-5vBwZcOM
    2 posts

Just downloaded the update for Valhalla but I still can’t activate Goneril witch to fight her and I can’t kill Prickling Needle in the main storyline! I also can’t take off the feather cape and crow bone mask since Gunner gave it to me in the main story line!! Help!!!

• redevils92
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • redevils92
    2 posts

Disappointed that this bug has still not been fixed with the new patch note, you still can't go up and interact with the dead guy to start the fight. This is even more frustrating because there is a certain wealth you be able to collect after killing all 3 sisters.

• Corvusu
    3 posts

Te patch doesnt fix a [censored]. lol, this is hilarious, 1 month since the game was release and I still cant finish the game. (the Lost Glory quest is still bugged as well)

• PickledEarlobe1
    1 posts

I have tried fighting her several times with several deaths. I would save before I interacted with the body. I can now no longer interact with the body but I still have the marker on my map. I have tried restarting the game, meditation, and doing all other daughter of lerion events and I’m still unable to interact with the corpse. I am playing on PS4 and this bug is still troubling me even after the 1.1.0 update. Please help

• FunkybooZ
    15 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins
    @Ubi-Woofer
    @Ubi-Borealis

[censored]? There is no fix for this in this patch, and we haven't heard from anyone on this issue in weeks? Are we just being ignored now. I don't understand how this isn't a simple fix.

Glad to see they're still pushing out some yuletide event that I'm sure won't be buggy as hell while a good portion of the player base still has quest/event breaking issues. Good prioritization there

• FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ShadowsInAsh
    1 posts

I’m having this problem with Regan. She was the first one I fought. I died about 3 times and then was unable to click the dead body again to start the fifth. Was sad to see it not fixed in most recent patch.

Ubisoft please fix this. It’s keeping me from completing all areas and getting Thor’s armor.

• silentblade79
    1 posts

Still can not interact with Witch Goneril even after the latest update, how many months should pass before you patch this thing? You tied this witch killing with the Thor equipments and many people can not progress because of this bug. See the video below for proof.

• Alex-2325
    4 posts

I swear they’re never going to fix the daughters of lerion bug, what pieces of [censored]. They fix the interaction with reda but you can’t fix the GAMEBREAKING bug that’s THOUSANDS of people are [censored] about? I said it before and I’ll say it again. Someone needs to be fired. I am a thread away from giving up on this game. I have been waiting 2 months now just to get Thor’s armor and I’ve pretty much beat the game so I can’t even enjoy the game using Thor’s armor. What a waste.

• Kamkam353
    2 posts

the weakest witch sister (I don’t know her name ) is still bugged and won’t let me interact, it’s the stupidest bug, at this point in the game I’ve beat both sisters and I’m almost done with the order and I’m not able to get the whole Thor’s outfit because of this glitch

• TZS-Pinootje
    1 posts

Same here ... pls fix

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@corvusu I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. What platform are you playing Valhalla on? Are you able to provide more details regarding the bug with the Lost Glory quest?

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@mindofellis You can view all the fixes included with the 1.1.0 patch here. I do apologize that you're still experiencing this issue, but I can assure you the development team is still investigating it at this time! As for the missing Zealot, can you please provide more details for me?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics