Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rebelbigman78
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel
    So is there an official fix for this? If so, why are you waiting to release it? There have been other hotfixes in the game why is this one any different?

• Gaucherius8
    1 posts

Any update on this? I beat two daughters, can't start the Cordelia fight. I was able to fight Cordelia yesterday, but after beating the other two, her corpse no longer has no "Interact" option. 😢

• FunkybooZ
    15 posts

Just like I said, an enormously buggy launch of yuletide and no eta when this two months long, quest/world breaking bug will be fixed. When will ubi be held accountable? Probably never now that cyberpunk has launched so disappointing. We are bottom tier because we already bought it.

They don't care about the consumers. They just want to push out updates that generate more sales.

If they actually gave a [censored], there would be a hot fix. Ubi only cares about money and they already have ours (the people with this quest/world breaking bug)

I believe everyone who is affected by this game breaking bug should request refunds and see what happens in a post-cyberpunk gaming world

How is it possible that it is not fixed by now if the company deems it important?

@jarednt5 definitely not the goatsince we've only gotten a circle jerk

• FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FunkybooZ
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SilverMan910210
    3 posts

FIX THE BODY PLEASE

• suyash_gupta25
    3 posts

Not able to interact with east Anglia sister PS4 . Please fix it. This my last sister pending 😞

• Jarednt5
    10 posts

@funkybooz At least we know theres actually an update coming and they aren’t entirely ignoring us. Just wish it was soon.

• Dannspress
    22 posts

@jarednt5 According to the list, they already have many fixes for the next update. And there are bugs in the Yulentide event.. hope it comes out before the new year

• mbenson10
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mbenson10
    2 posts

I'm experiencing a similar issue regarding the Daughters of Lerion. I have beaten all 3 of them however I didn't receive the dagger key from one of them. So when I interact with the statue Eivor says something like "one of these is still missing." I've been really looking forward to getting Thor's Armor, not to mention the trophies that I will miss due to this major bug. I'm playing on PS4 and the recent update did not impact this at all. Please help Ubisoft. I likely won't continue playing until I know there is a fix, considering I think this glitch occurred about 80 hours of gameplay ago. Again please, please fix this!

• Ettariel87
    1 posts

New Update and still no fix for this old epic bug. So yeah thanks ubisoft for this overpriced huge pile of [censored], that is completely worthless. And stop asking for versions, screens and [censored], because this bug is universal. Just admit that you made a fortune with a pile of [censored] and don't care anyway

• suyash_gupta25
    3 posts

Patch v1.1.0

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 333 posts

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to confirm that a fix is planned for a future update for all of the daughters of Lerion. We don't have a set date yet for this update but please keep an eye on the forums for updates. Thanks!

Official Response
  • SiyusNL
    2 posts

@ubi-orion So this update could still be a few weeks from now? The Lerion fix sure would be welcome by now, it would be a shame to have finished the game and then get the update after.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics