Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pbel060113
    3 posts

@altiar639 Im in the same boat as you. I actually beat the fire witch and the level 340 witch but can't activate the weakest fight. Did you find a fix?

• pbel060113
    3 posts

I can't interact with the dead body to start the witch fight. Ive beat the fire witch and the lighting witch. The poison witch is glitched for me as in I can't start the fight with her. I fast traveled, restarted and still it stays bugged.

• Stylie2020
    1 posts

If you are lucky like me (i didnt do anything much after mine glitched out) so i just went to a save point that was before i even 1st attempted the fight. It worked and then beat her second try, a lot of dodging and make sure to hit her weak spot and its so much easier after that

• roypoon513
    4 posts

@pbel060113 same for me... and it's been a month

• joshuaveracruz
    1 posts

Still can't interact with the dead body to initiate fight with Goneril (Daughters of Lerion)

• deeboGG
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel Thank you for the update! I've been looking at this forum for quite some time now. I'm glad to see a solution.

• kcohs
    1 posts

I've lost many times with one of three doughter of lerion and now I can't interact with here any more. What I can do somethings for fix the bug?

• massi.carrai68
    1 posts

Non posso combattere con una delle figlie di Lezione.

• Kae_Wolfpaws
    3 posts

I had posted in another thread last month and was wondering at the lack of movement on it; didn't realize there was a different thread with updates and data requests! Whoops.

My situation, for sake of developers' notes:

• I fought her at least 10 times early on when she could one-shot me; no bugs at the time, but couldn't defeat her. I am uncertain if it was still interactable when I left the area, as I did not check.
    • I shelved fighting her and left to continue questing. Left both the zone and the continent before returning to try again after completing main story; could no longer interact with the corpse. The map marker is still up and the mystery is not complete.
    • the other two sisters' start-corpses were interactable and I defeated them without problems after discovering this one was bugged. I had avoided fighting them until after completing the main storyline.

Thanks for your work on this!

• Kae_Wolfpaws
    3 posts

Note to all: they have been working on debugging this in a different thread. For updates, check this thread:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82512/unable-to-interact-with-the-corpse-to-start-the-fight-with-goneril-post-here

• ShreshtaVardhan
    1 posts

I tried to kill Goneril a couple of times, but failed. Later when I came back to kill her with upgraded weapons, I am not able to interact with the corpse. The option to interact with the corpse is somehow(bug) not visible. Now I have killed the remaining 2 daughters as well. Still I am not able to interact with Goneril. Right now I am at 400 power level. My game is almost completed, still there is no update for this. Many people are facing this issue. Please look into it and patch it up quickly.

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@kae_wolfpaws Fortunately, they already have a fix planned for next patch

• SymphonyX2010
    3 posts

I have the exakt same issue. Cant Start the goneril Boss fight anymore. Pretty hefty, game breaking Bug. So what am i gonna do now with my 80 hour save game eh? Come on ubisoft it cant be that Hard. Hire some proper developers ffs.

• SymphonyX2010
    3 posts

Hi i have the exact same issue. Pretty hefty, game breaking Bug to be honest. Seeing that it Was reported back in November and still no fixes makes me very upset.

• SymphonyX2010
    3 posts

Same here on ps5. Update 1.10 did not fix it. Unable to Start my endgame journey. This sucks [censored].

• Blood_Demon_666
    1 posts

Hello my game is glitches where Spalding fans the sister u fight in grantebrudgescire won't let me start the interaction no matter what I would do a mission go to a different country and it wouldn't correct its self as well as grimes Graves doesn't have the mysterious tablet at the end when I run though it I tried continuing the story and reseting my app but those bugs still won't let me complete those mysterys

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@symphonyx2010
    How do you find the stupidity required to complain about a bug with a confirmed fix next update? I just want to here your thought process behind it. It's the day after Christmas and you ping the very developers who HAVE A FIX twice. Mjolnir selcts the worthy, so don't be suprised when the fix helps everyone but you.

• zBoboBlackley
    1 posts

It is now boxing day and still not fixed

• Bulwvy
    6 posts

I have the same problem.

• guest-ZDYbjQep
    1 posts

Still no fix

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users