Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Loki_4_2_0
    2 posts

Any fix on this bug yet? I've 100% every area now apart from this boss fight please ubisoft get this fixed asap

• heidepenning
    1 posts

I'm stuck at 99% completion because of this!!!!!

• guest-5vBwZcOM
    2 posts

@meljanehayes I’m having issues with Assassinating Grogorri abs Goneril witch!! Nightmare. Having to play other games now rather than carry on with this

• shaiwan43
    54 posts

@tinypicker What date exactly is the update with the fix in it happening? If you don't have an answer; then you shouldn't be talking. We all know that eventually, given enough time, it will be fixed. We want to know WHEN.

• Pikibee
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Pikibee
    5 posts

Same issue here
    Plz fix

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello everyone,

Please refer to my previous post from 17 Dec 2020 at 18:03 for the latest update on this issue. The below statement is still the latest information we have regarding this issue:

I am pleased to confirm that a fix is planned for a future update, and this should fix not only Goneril but the other two sisters as well to my understanding. We don't have a confirmed date for the patch yet however as soon as we do, we will be sure to update not only this thread but the others for the other two sisters as well.

Once I know more about the patch date / number, I'll be sure to share this information here. Thank you for your patience and understanding in the meantime.

@tinypicker @rebelbigman78 I'm afraid a hotfix is not planned nor possible for this issue. It is scheduled to be fixed in an upcoming patch. I apologise for the wait, but will communicate further details as soon as I am able.

@Xinrea I have no information about the patch date / number currently. As I've said, I'll communicate these details as soon as they become available! However, regarding the fight itself, the fix is to enable the encounters to be possible once again by interacting with the corpses as far as I understand, so you should have no issue with fighting Goneril once the fix is deployed. We would of course investigate any issues reported post-patch.

@FunkybooZ I have deleted your repeated posts that serve only to bump the thread, and have merged the relevant ones you made together. Please do not continue to do this as it makes the thread more difficult to read and does not help us to investigate issues effectively. It is also against our forum rules to bump threads. If I see this sort of posting again from yourself I will impose sanctions as necessary. Thank you.

@Kae_Wolfpaws Thanks for sharing your experience here in the thread! A fix is already planned for this issue so the developers no longer require additional information for the moment, however it is much appreciated that you took the time to post here. 🙂 I hope to share further news soon about the fix.

@tinypicker @shaiwan43 Please do not be rude to other members of the forums. These forums are a place of civil, polite and engaging discussion and attacking one another is not something we will tolerate. Please respect each other. Thank you.

Official Response
  • d4v24
    1 posts

I am also having the bug where I can’t interact with the dead body at the third witch boss battle. I would really like to get Thor’s armor and hammer so please fix ASAP. If you put half the effort you put into microtransactions into fixing bugs, the game would be in a much better state. You’re pretty much spitting in our faces asking us to pay more money when the money we spent on the base game isn’t even worth it currently.

• Codypeppers7
    2 posts

@jfall97 won't work for me either.

• Codypeppers7
    2 posts

So this issue is still not resolved?

• Achilles6060
    1 posts

This bug is still an issue. I have 53 hours on this save and I'm not starting over so it would be real swell if it were to be patched.

• jstrohs6
    1 posts

@achilles6060 I've finished the entire game but cannot "complete" it without that bug being fixed.. so yeah, that'd be super swell indeed.

• SkeletonJack1
    1 posts

So are they just not going to fix this?? I'm having this problem with the first sister. I've beat the second and fought the third but i can't interact with the first.

• Jarednt5
    10 posts

It’s been bugged since November. Does it really take that long for developers to fix or even notice the bug? This is really interesting.

• XXXKevcsiXXX
    1 posts

I'm the same playing on xbox was on the last daughter I switch some gear around so I reload to an earlier save so I won't have to change my abilities around every time I die lol . Anyway as I do this and go up to the monument it doesn't give the interaction I tried loading a 2 hr previous save and popped me back at the altar thing. Then I tried fast travel and nothing, restarting also didn't work. So yeah quite annoying.

Come on Ubisoft it's a great game but things like this ruin some of the fun in it. Especially how my whole set up would've been mint with the Armour set.
    I hope it's fixed soon along with the buggy nightmare that the yuletide update is...for me on Xbox atleast.

• shaiwan43
    54 posts

@jarednt5

My guess is the person who developed the Daughters of Lerion fights / the corpse triggering system really screwed it up badly. So the fix isn't easy and also it's probably not a high priority.

• Jarednt5
    10 posts

@shaiwan43 “Not a high priority” 😂 It’s def one because you need to complete it to get the best weapon in the game and it’s one of the mysteries. But you are probably right that the devs screwed it up bad considering how long it’s taking. Luckily there is a fix planned.

• daryl9210
    7 posts

Then it shouldn't be a priority to buy any future DLC as long as it's not fixed.Sadly I have the season pass so I'm screwed.Hit them where it hurts by not buying anything till they move their [censored].When they see they don't get any money they'll focus more on this.This bug should take priority over anything else,it's to get the best armor in the game.Other issues with mysteries can be fixed later.Pig of prophecy is bugged to me but I don't care as long as I get the frigging armor.

• Smitty863
    1 posts

i can not “interact” with the icon to fight Gonril.

• MyAssIsTaken
    1 posts

@airfrogs
    i've got same problem, still no fix? finnised 2 out of 3 boss fight.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics