Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• eikishi01
    5 posts

@eikishi01 [update] : After reading other posts where some one mentioned that the other sister left the area I started searching around and then found Goneril corpse outside the battle area with the sound glitch still in effect, I carryed her body to the battle area again to see if something happened but no luck, 1 thing I noted, since I´m in a PC and playing while writting here, I minimized the game to switch to the browser and the Goneril started talking until the game it self went to the menu screen automatically, an expected behaviour I think, but yeah, the issue may be different from the original of "not being able to start the fight" to "won the fight, Goneril is dead laying around with a wierd sound glitch and not completeing the mission".

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

We announced last night that TU 1.1.1 will launch today on January 14th, and I am pleased to say that in this patch is the fix for the Daughters of Lerion encounter with Goneril whereby the corpse cannot be interacted with to start the fight.

Once the update has been applied and you have fully updated your game, you should find that you are able to interact with the corpse upon returning to her lair in Spalda Fens in Grantebridgescire. Please give this a try once the patch is released, and let me know here in this thread if you encounter any further issues!

I would like to thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention, and for providing all of the requested information throughout our investigation of the issue. This thread will remain open if you have any further questions or concerns, and either myself or another agent will respond as soon as possible. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • marshallposey22
    1 posts

@mbenson10 Im having the exact same issue bro. I beat them all but I only have 2 daggers

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2246 posts

@eikishi01 - Hello there! I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble confirming Goneril's death. As this thread is about a slightly different issue (being unable to interact with the corpse), would you be able to post in a more similar thread, or open a new one? This way, we can keep the investigations separate. If you open a new thread, please can you also include a video of the issue with Goneril? This will help with the investigation. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Tyrm7
    3 posts

I still can’t fight the third sister

• HerolJM
    2 posts

Same man this is appalling, what are they even doing about it!? @jeffertson1987

• HerolJM
    2 posts

You’ve not fixed it! What’s going on guys? This is pants. @ubikoality

• strebenn
    1 posts

@ubi-spud i have done everything in this list, i even killed the witch at spalda fens, but now she just lies dead on the ground doing "lag sounds", restarted, went on to do other zones etc. but i cant get it to finish, even thos she's still on the ground dead

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2246 posts

Hello there @strebenn! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble confirming Goneril's kill. Would you be able to make a new thread about this issue, as this is different to being unable to interact with the corpse to start the fight. This way, we can keep the investigations separate.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Harpixlife
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Harpixlife
    3 posts
    • @ubi-orion Mine is different ... i killed cordelia got the dager got the armor got everything BUT the mistery icon won t dissapear so i am at 92 % stuck ..That single shity mistery icon is the only thing left on my map....so the fix does not work for me. The game still thinks the fight is not over... when I try to leave the area The message pop up : you are leaving the fight area.....but the bytch is DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAADDDDDD

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics