Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Doug_E33
    2 posts

I cannot complete Goneril mystery. She defeated me a few times, and then I am unable to interact with the corpse which triggers the fight. Please fix.

• Dannspress
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BATTLEBANDIT987
    5 posts

I have tried to bring this to attention on another thread to no luck: there is another instance I cannot interact with an object (and many others I’ve seen online have this issue)... it’s not just this fight or the sisters

• nufkali
    1 posts

One mystery in Grantebridgescire Is not working properly, it's in the North corner, one of the three with sisters. Got to fight her once and since then the corpse doesn't offer a possibility to speak/fight. Restarting game/PS4 didn't help, teleporting elsewehere and back neither.. since needed for trophy, please, fix this..

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ru_kirin
    ...then post to a different thread...

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@battlebandit987
    If it has nothing to do with the sisters, make a thread or post to another thread

• GYPSYTEMPLER
    1 posts

Iam xbox one and i to am having the same problem with cordelia got the other to and deleted some saves and gone back still no luck. And also on a main mission trick or treat with gunnar also is buggy or glicted as i carnt continue the mission knocking on doors please fix this as i have put 70plus hours into the game and dont want to restart thank you.

• red_r0gue
    1 posts

@graceofmjolnir I have the same issue anyone hear from ubi about a fix?

• BATTLEBANDIT987
    5 posts

@tinypicker well clearly you didn’t read the first part of my message [REMOVED]... I’ve brought it up several other places but got no attention so I am trying to bring it up anywhere. (That’s called not being stupid)
    the issue is not just with the sisters, the issue with the entire “Promt” situation. For me it’s on ps5, so I cannot two Triangle in multiple instances across the game.

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@battlebandit987
    Gees man, sorry. I am just really frustrated with this glitch, and I didn't want the support to forget it. Sorry for the disrespect, i hope your glitch is fixed as well.

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ima4ndal0rei92
    you dont need to kill the daughters to get mjolnir thankfully, it does suck that the armour is locked tho😕

• Whysper92
    24 posts

@tinypicker are you saying that I don’t need the full armor set of Thor’s to get mjolnir? Oh and btw! Maybe you shouldn’t have bought a PS5 yet especially since a lot of us can’t get it yet and the system itself is going to come with an abundance of issues

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ima4ndal0rei92

To the second thing, I agree. For the mjolnir question, you do not need Thor's armour for mjolnir. You get mjolnir as a reward for (spoiler).

• Whysper92
    24 posts

@Ubisoft look I get it you’ve got “stuff” going on. But why is it that morons like Jorraptor and others you gave free copies to don’t have this issue and are able to get the complete Thor armor set, but those of us that PAID, some of us even more than standard price, have to be at the mercy of your “competence” in fixing this issue. It’s almost impossible for me as well as other PAYING customers to enjoy the game to its fullest. And yet you release an update that does NOT fix said issue. Why?? Why on earth should we continue to wait? Do you have an answer to that? Or are you gonna ask me once again, like you did in my personal case with you, to provide video evidence?? For the love of the gods GET. THIS. FIXED!!! I’m not waiting any longer!!! Get on it!! NOW!!!

• Kadwen_
    8 posts

Dev's please say that this is at least an issue that you are going to look into as of yet. The only responses i have seen in any post about this bug is you asking for a screen shot or a video.

• ishant162
    1 posts

Yeah i have the same issue.

• hackerino7
    5 posts

No fix for this annoying bug?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for the added details.

This issue was not planned to be addressed in 1.0.4, but thank you for letting us know it's still occurring on this update.

We are continuing to look into this, apologies for any inconvenience this causes in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Capsomann
    7 posts

@hackerino7 no, not yet unfortunately. The developer team is aware of the bug and is trying to solve it.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey guys,

This is still being looked into at the moment.

There was not a planned fix for the issue in the last patch, which is why this has not been addressed.

We are still working on getting this resolved, apologies for the inconvenience this causes in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics