Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Tobi_W_Kenobi
    6 posts

same here she’s the only one of the daughters I need to fight but I can’t

• Refreshering
    1 posts

In the Spald's Swamps or (Болота Спальды), don't quite know the name in english, where you have to defeat witch with two swords, after several attempts i loaded the last save and i can't start this event no more, it should be a button near the corpse of a man under the tree, but it never appear anymore, world event is still glowing, so it's not finished, and cannot be started

• darkknight249
    3 posts

I fought Goneril and died many times, now I can't interact with the body in order to try again the fight and I am stuck.

• Nyonic86
    2 posts

@thekingsnoose I have the same issue on Goneril. Is there any update or workaround?

• Nyonic86
    2 posts

@tobi_w_kenobi I have the same issue. Already posted in another thread as well. Last one I need to do and its really annoying to not know whether or not this will be fixed.

• vlaiden0305
    5 posts

I also have this problem, after a few attempts on the boss I cannot start it anymore, cannot interact with the dead body. Help?

• Franks360
    13 posts

So I've far travelled around a lot of times, carried on doing other things. It hasn't resolved itself.
    Also I've found out that she is one of three sisters you need to fight to unlock a reward in another area, so even more frustrating.
    It would be nice to just have official acknowledgment that they are aware of the issue.
    I worry that it will fall through the cracks otherwise.

• Thorback44
    1 posts

Hello,

I want to report a bug which make my saved bugued, I tried to do "Goneril" like 10 times and after it, i load my save but can't launch the activity. I already had a bug with saves which make me enter in battle during the load (taking damage when i wasn t abble to moov) it was with Erik Royal Skull and i had to defeat him obligatorily and it was really hard (hardest / red skull...).

Second bug on saves but this one make my saves corrupt and block the game for good...

I tried to take older saves but the bug remains!

Thank's for reading, I'll wait your fix of this...

• TheKingsNoose
    4 posts

@nyonic86 I can't seem to find any information on this issue myself, just hoping it gets fixed soon.

• Gziervogel
    4 posts

I was able to do the boss fight 5 or 6 times but now it won’t let me do it anymore. When I walk up to the place to interact and start it, no interact icon comes up.

• Zhiar713
    6 posts

For some reason i cannot start the Spalda Fens Goneril boss encounter there is no prompt to start it.

• TheL0neGinger
    1 posts

Extact same for me but on Xbox One.

• Xylor_gaming
    1 posts

Same problem here with ps4 pro

• albovy
    4 posts

@graceofmjolnir Same issue

• JaceM4
    2 posts

I have the same issue going back a save didn't help me and I've went and done other things came back and the interact prompt is still gone. I assumed maybe their was like a limit to how many times you could fight her in one day but I fought her like 20 times before it stopped letting me and it seems you only made it 3. If someone gets a fix lmk

• albovy
    4 posts

@jacem4 yes I only could fight 5 times with him, so probably is a bug no?

• tinywaldorf2
    3 posts

I’m unable to interact with Goneril anymore. I was able to 3-4 times, but I am unable to anymore.

• Gziervogel
    4 posts

early game I fought this boss 5-6 times not succeeding so I decided to leave and come back later. When I came back I no longer had the ability to interact and start the boss fight. Is this a game mechanic or glitch. If it is a game mechanic when will I be able to do this boss fight again. Not being able to fight this boss prevents me from completing Thor’s armour set and therefore Thor’s hammer.

• guest-DjhcmB6G
    3 posts

@thekingsnoose any update? I’m having the same issue. Fine back to fight her and can’t activate it

• elcarancho
    7 posts

I have the same problem... I try everything, except starting a new game, wich, I refuse to do so...
    I don't understand how can they release the game with so many issues... I am a big fan of the entire series, but this i the first game with so many problems...
    I like the game very much, but, in this subject, I am very disapointed...

Suggested Topics

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics