Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DerpyBulldog91
    1 posts
  • Jarednt5
    10 posts

@funkybooz For sure. This Goneril bug must be fixed and a top priority for them because it’s been over a month since it’s been glitched.

• CRSmaug
    1 posts

Hello, I've encountered this issue a month ago on PC. Can't fight Goneril just like the rest of the guys from this thread. I didn't left a reply here because I figured that it might get fixed. But after the latest patch it's still present and I'm starting to get really annoyed by it. I literally stopped playing the game because of this and I refuse to play it until this gets fixed.
    Ubisoft, get your [censored] together and fix this. This affects a very important quest of the game.

Encountered the issue in the first 100 Power levels (can't remember exactly which one) and now I'm somewhere around 350 Power level. Just as the rest of the guys, I fought her a few times, lost and then came back many hours later when I had more power. Then I couldn't interact with the corpse.

PS: I can tolerate bugs in general but I [freaking] hate game-breaking bugs.

• herrghou
    1 posts

Hi, I have a bug too. There is a puzzle in Grantebridgescire, where you have to fight with a phantom Goneril. At the first time i had the opportunity to fight with the boss but after some try, i gave up and planned to be stronger and then come back. After some mission and level up i came back to fight with the boss and have the last puzzle in this area, but i just couldn’t fight with the boss. The integration option didn’t show up. I tried to restart the game many times, but it doesn’t works...

• FunkybooZ
    15 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

@Ubi-Borealis

Any updates? I took swaggins off because of account inactivity but @Ubi-Borealis and @Ubi-Woofer are still very much active which confirms that we are being ignored

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts

Hello everyone,

Please rest assured that you are not being ignored! 🙂 I am pleased to confirm that a fix is planned for a future update, and this should fix not only Goneril but the other two sisters as well to my understanding. We don't have a confirmed date for the patch yet however as soon as we do, we will be sure to update not only this thread but the others for the other two sisters as well.

We are incredibly grateful for all the information and resources provided by players in order to identify these issues and investigate them. The images and videos received were invaluable to the developers and the time taken to produce and provide these is not ignored. Thank you all very much.

I'll return as soon as I have more information; in the meantime, do not hesitate to reply with any questions, concerns or feedback.

Official Response
  • LordxOfxYou
    1 posts

Having the same issue on PS5.

• Jarednt5
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer You are the GOAT

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Thanks for the fix! Can't wait for an update!

• domacin24-
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem here with the Daughters Of Lerion - Goneril. I've fighted it and die a few times. Now i can't even fight it anymore. When will you repair this glitch? Pc version.

• Bfunk360
    1 posts

Any news on a update to allow you to start battle with Goneril? Fought and lost to her and have been unable to fight her again

• roypoon513
    4 posts

CAN SOMEONE PLS LOOK INTO THE DAUGHTER OF LERION GLITCH.... CANNOT INITIATE THE FIGHT WITH GONERIL... IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH AND IT IS NOT EVEN INCLUDED IN THE 1.1 UPDATE...........

• NASCARsucksASS
    1 posts

W T F!!! All these comments on this issues and nothing done. Obviously I am in the same boat as it were.
    Ubisoft PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!

• tinypicker
    23 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Hey, me again. I am not really sure how post launch maintenance works. Because this update is affecting a large number of people, is there any chance for a hotfix, given that the fix is ready to be implemented?

• Xinrea
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer I realize we are close to christmas and holiday breaks; and thanks for all the hard work you are doing, but is there a certain timeframe?
    Or can you promise it is safe to continue with the game, and revisit the fight once its fixed? I would hate to pour another 40 - 50 hours in the game only finding out I won't ever be able to do that fight!

• Obi1kanobi1982
    8 posts

It started form me and i killed her, but as soon [censored] she died her body started making a noise like a bad speaker. and it didn't register as finished

• xboxdaddyb
    2 posts

There's a fix planned...but we have no date for it. UGHHHH, I was shocked and horribly disappointed this wasn't fixed in the past update. Ridiculous. Really darn close to charging back through VISA.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello!

I appreciate you are all eager for an ETA for a solution. We don't have a date at this time I'm sorry to say; it was not possible for us to push the fix into version 1.1.0, however it will be included in a future patch.

Once we have more information, we will let players know!

Official Response
  • rebelbigman78
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel
    So is there an official fix for this? If so, why are you waiting to release it? There have been other hotfixes in the game why is this one any different?

• Gaucherius8
    1 posts

Any update on this? I beat two daughters, can't start the Cordelia fight. I was able to fight Cordelia yesterday, but after beating the other two, her corpse no longer has no "Interact" option. 😢

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics