Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HerolJM
    2 posts

Same man this is appalling, what are they even doing about it!? @jeffertson1987

• HerolJM
    2 posts

You’ve not fixed it! What’s going on guys? This is pants. @ubikoality

• strebenn
    1 posts

@ubi-spud i have done everything in this list, i even killed the witch at spalda fens, but now she just lies dead on the ground doing "lag sounds", restarted, went on to do other zones etc. but i cant get it to finish, even thos she's still on the ground dead

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @strebenn! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble confirming Goneril's kill. Would you be able to make a new thread about this issue, as this is different to being unable to interact with the corpse to start the fight. This way, we can keep the investigations separate.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Harpixlife
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Harpixlife
    3 posts
    • @ubi-orion Mine is different ... i killed cordelia got the dager got the armor got everything BUT the mistery icon won t dissapear so i am at 92 % stuck ..That single [censored] mistery icon is the only thing left on my map....so the fix does not work for me. The game still thinks the fight is not over... when I try to leave the area The message pop up : you are leaving the fight area.....but the [censored] is DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAADDDDDD

• Nagash887
    5 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    i still cant interact with the boss, i haven't been able since day1 when the first time i tried and like everyone else died a few times.
    even after the fix in the TU patch i am still unable to start the event.
    Tried again today still cant start the event.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 251 posts

@nagash887 Hi there!

Thanks for reporting this still isn't working. Sorry to hear you can't interact with the boss.

There have been ongoing issues with this update rolling back for PC users. If you are on PC, would you be able to check the update version on the startup screen?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Nagash887
    5 posts

@ubi-nacho Hello and thanks for the quick response,
    my screen says: 1.3.1 as of this week new patch.
    Also after searching around the boss area i found a bugged corpse making weird sound.
    after reading in this post i found that alot of other users have the same issue.
    i tried bringing the corpse back into the green fight area but nothing worked.
    the issue was on the older patch # as well as this new one.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 336 posts

Hey @nagash887 ,

Thank you for confirming you're on the latest version!

Do you happen to have any screenshots or clips of the bugged corpse you've found so we can pass them on?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Nagash887
    5 posts

@ubi-theberry
    i found the corpse about 50 meter outside the boss area and you can hear a buggy tingling sound non stop from the body.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Thanks for that image, @Nagash887! That looks like it could be Goneril herself.

Just to confirm, is this the first time you've visited the fight location? Or have you fought Goneril previously? I can see in the area surrounding the corpse that you have the green mist and wisps, that signifies combat has been started.

If you fought Goneril previously, can you let us know what happened during this interaction? This could help the team to work out why she's now spawned in dead.

If you could also provide us with a video of the area, showing the sound you're encountering when near the corpse, that could be helpful for further investigation. I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Nagash887
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis honnestly she has been dead like that for a long time, i just waited to see if the quest or the event would eventually reset.
    can't remember what happened. i know i fought and died a few times when first attempting that boss but past that point i cant say how she ended up dead outside the fight area.
    sorry for not being able to help you guys more

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

Thanks for providing this information, @nagash887. As my colleague @Ubi-Borealis mentioned, a video would be greatly appreciated if you could provide one, so that we can forward this to the development team and reopen their investigation into being unable to start the fight with Goneril (or else a new one for Goneril spawning in dead already, as this may be a separate issue entirely).

Is this something that you would be able to provide? If so, please make sure it shows the following:

• The fight location
    • The body of Goneril itself, with the sound coming from her corpse
    • Being unable to interact with the corpse in the location

Thanks! 🙂

@Harpixlife - Regarding your above post, please make a separate thread to discuss this issue. This thread is exclusively for the issue with being unable to start the Goneril fight. Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics