Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fuzzy_Wooozy
    2 posts
    @ubi-swaggins yes
    as you can see by the mini map this fight has not been completed yet I cannot interact with the fight.

undefined

Same. I fought her about 5-6 times and failed. Now I can't start the fight.

• Zhiar713
    6 posts

There is no button prompt to start the Goneril boss encounter in spalda fens can't start it. the other two work fine but that one is bugged.

• maximil24
    2 posts

@refreshering same issue for me

• OkieMEDIC86
    3 posts

@refreshering I'm pretty sure all the world events are bugged all of mine that I've done won't let me finish or start new ones

• Fuzzy_Wooozy
    2 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins Please look into this. Thanks.

• jimmyly91
    2 posts

I also have the same issue, I failed a couple of times trying to kill her, to a point I'm no longer able to interact with the dead body.
    undefined

• RadAcnologia7
    2 posts

So i went to go fight goneril and i got to fight her like 2 and i lost so when i went to go back a 3rd time to fight her the interaction button was gone.

• RadAcnologia7
    2 posts

I went to go fight goneril twice and i lost so when i went to go fight her a 3rd time the interaction button wasn't there.

• kevin41714
    1 posts

Upon first stumbling onto the Goneril fight I found myself underpowered and struggling, so I decided to skip it for now and come back when I was more powerful. Upon doing so, I found that there is absolutely no prompt to start the fight at the barfing corpse like there was before and I'm at a bit of a loss on how to proceed. Image showing no prompt

I've tried everything from reloading saves, restarting the game, and leaving the area and returning hours later.

Please let me know if you also encountered this issue and your work around, hope Ubisoft can fix this, thank you.

• The_Apex_Omega
    1 posts

I'm in Grantebridgescire and I stumbled across a Daughter of Lerion fight. After dying about 3 or 4 times it would just not let me begin the fight. I tried reloading a save, messing around and then going back, even restarting my console and it still wouldn't let me. Other players are having the same issue with other Daughter of Lerion fights but nobody seems to know the fix. Any takers?

• DMCanes
    1 posts

After dying a few times in one of the Daughters of Lerion fights (the one in Grantebridgescire, Goneril I believe), I realized I wasn't powerful enough yet and decided to come back when I am further into the game. I did just that and when I came back I found that I no longer have the option to interact with the corpse and trigger this fight. I tried restarting the game, but that didn't work. I don't want to reload a previous save because I have gotten a ton of progress in the game since then. I don't even know if I have a save old enough to go back to anyway. I am experiencing this issue on PS4 by the way.

• TTVSmokedu1
    2 posts

She bugs out and u cant start the fight anymore. tired restarting and everything. numerous people have same problem

• Chau_Downz
    1 posts

I was trying to defeat one of the daughters of Lerion and let’s say drengr mode is not easy and I lost like 3 times afterwards I can’t even start up the mystery again. Anyone know anything about this?!

• GlehnXIV
    3 posts

I have the same problem!!!

• Blueberryjo3
    1 posts

i have the same problem.

• Rageoholic1080
    2 posts

I also have the same issue, I reported it also and have had multiple replies from those with the same issue so it seems to be a pretty common bug that requires fixing.

• TTVSmokedu1
    2 posts

@rageoholic1080 i also have the same issue

• CelticTiger7
    1 posts

I’ve tried to interact with the tied up corpse to initiate the fight but it won’t start. I was able to initiate the fight before (I lost a few times) and now I can’t start it.

I’ve restarted the game, loaded earlier saves, moved on I’m the story, tried going at different “times”, but nothing works.

Help?

• Shaggys2112
    2 posts

Hello!

So i was trying to kill one of the Daughters of Lerion, i believe the name was Gonril. I died a few times after some failed attempts but when i've gone to try to kill her again i cannot interact with the corpes to start the event anymore. The Button prompt to interact with the corpse has completely disappeared so i have no way to start.

I've tried multiple fixes on my end like reloading older saves, restarting the game, reinstalling the game and nothing has seemed to work. I do not have the means to record my gameplay but i can give a detailed explanation on what i was doing at the time this bug occured.

Thanks for the time and i hope this is addressed soon as it's stopping me from getting one of the best sets of armour/weapon in the game!

Edit: I am playing on PC but i've seen this problem occur with console players too, hope this helps.

• NorGlace
    1 posts

Are they gonna fix this ? its super annoying .... im so tired of bugs on PS this is why i should have gotten this on console =(

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics