Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PlannedTunic73
    2 posts

I discovered this issue/bug/glitch 4 days ago. There is no help anywhere online that I can find to fix the issue but I hope its resolved quickly as it prevents you from getting one of the most sought-after weapons and armor sets in the game

• Theodore407
    1 posts

I would really like to figure out the answer to this stupid glitch I want Thor's armor and I want it now I beat a level 360 witch at 95 I'm want my [censored] how do we fix this so I can get the last dagger [censored]

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@finnishturska87 Hey there, apologies for the late reply! The developers are investigating this issue and have a few questions if you are able to answer:

• Have you completed any other mysteries in the area
    • Have you left the zone before returning
    • Did you complete any other main quests before returning
    • Are you able to interact with the other

spoiler

Official Response
  • Sherbakan98
    1 posts

@dmcanes same issue on Xbox one

• ryanmaynard24
    1 posts

I've got the same issue too many hours in the game to restart but cannot start the witch mission and I have yet to complete it

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey guys! I'm sorry you're all experiencing this - we are aware of this issue and are looking into it at the moment. It seems to be an issue if you die multiple times to any of the 3. Any updates will be communicated via the forums. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • Mighty_M1tch
    3 posts

I have the same issue also
    @koolcoo

• EpicHobo69
    5 posts

@ubi-spud Hi bro! I'm not OP but i have the exact same issue where i cannot interact with the corpse anymore to initiate the Goneril fight. I got smacked around thrice as a level 50 before i decided to leave and came back later however there is no interaction prompt anymore.

1. I have completed all other wealth, artifacts and mysteries in Grandebridgescire except for this fight
    2. I have tried moving to Norway and back again as well as changing genders without success.
    3. I haven't tried continuing the main story yet and hadn't completed any main quests between the first and last time I visited Spalda fens
    4. I am currently very early on in the story (only explored ledecestriscire and grandebridgescire) so i havent encountered the other "similar mystery events" yet

I read another post theorizing that its possible the game still thinks the boss is spawned or something due to interacting too fast after re-spawn
    Hope the bug is fixed soon and thanks for the help!

• Zhiar713
    6 posts

@finnishturska87 I have this exact issue right now, i have already killed the other two so hopefully it gets fixed soon so i can get my revenge lol.

• tinywaldorf2
    3 posts

@ubi-spud I’m having this issue too. Fought her 3-4 times, I changed weapons before my latest attempt, then when I tried again it didn’t have an interact option. This was the first area was working on, hadn’t completed any main story quests at this point. I’ve tried fast traveling away and returning, exiting the game, etc. I’ve been able to fight the other daughters just fine, I just can’t fight Goneril now.

• Zhiar713
    6 posts

@tinywaldorf2 exactly the same as you fought her as a low level and died like 4 - 5 times before this bug appeared, did everything. saving the game and loading didn't work exiting the game completely didn't work i did other mysteries and events and didn't work. But hopefully it gets fixed soon.

• Zhiar713
    6 posts

@ubi-spud yes, i have done all of those and it didn't work and i tested one of the other two and died to the boss several times but it didn't have this issue, it seems like the issue is only Spalda Fens/ Goneril encounter. Thank you for any help.

• Pepp086
    1 posts

And i have issues with Goneril, PC.

• Kme026
    2 posts

@graceofmjolnir have the same. Xbox series X. I've died around three times and then interaction disappeared. Saw lot more people on reddit complaining. Cannot provide video till Friday as I'm away. But it's the same as guys above.

Fyi: @Ubi-Litten

• Majk8301
    3 posts

Me too xbox one

• AClutchosaurus
    2 posts

I see a lot of people have this issue. I am unable to interact with the object to start the encounter. At the time of writing this, my options are to go back over an hour and half to a save where it isn't glitched (I hope) or to continue and hope you patch this. Not a great feeling, this game is riddled with bugs. Hoping to help make enough noise to get it patched.

• AClutchosaurus
    2 posts

Adding my name to the list, same problem here as well. I'm torn between going back an hour and a half of real time progress to a save before it is bugged and continuing, hoping that it gets patched down the line.

This really sucks.

• AutismoGod
    2 posts

Same... will they do something to fix it ??

• fhd_almansoori
    1 posts

did any managed to fix this? PC

• henrybowen1
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer Hi, I am experiencing the same issue with fighting Regan. Similarly I desynchronized a number of times in battle with Regan and can no longer interact to start battle.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics