Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • 19 Likes/241 Replies/3843 Views
    GraceOfMjolnir
    Original poster 1 posts

I fought her around 3 times, died all three, and when I tried to fight her again the prompt for it was missing. I thought it might have been related to time of day so I meditated but that didn't work. Has anyone had this issue? And can I pls know how you solved it cause I really want that loot. Dont make me go back a save either cause its been too long.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Rageoholic1080
    2 posts

Hello,
    For some reason my ability to accept or even do the Mystery "Daughter of Lerion - Goneril" is completely gone. I was able to accept and do this a few hours ago, but randomly it stopped working and I was no longer allowed to even attempt. The hold triangle prompt no longer shows. I thought it was weird so just moved on and have tried a bunch of other quests with no issues and I just now returned after about 6 hrs and I still have the issue. I have no idea how to fix this, but it is definitely bugged and needs to be addressed.

• Benk27
    1 posts

Hi,

same for me. After the last death I changed my Weapons after the quick load and the Quest can not be accepeted/initiated any more....
    I even tried to load a save Game from before but the result has stayed the same.

• ShadowHound96
    1 posts

Attempted to fight Goneril a few times (imo bit too tough for a side boss in the "starting" area) and after the third defeat I'm unable to retry; the icon is still on my map but the indicator to start the event doesn't appear. Reloading the game or switching areas does not fix it.

• Raudstrupe
    2 posts

@shadowhound96 Thesame problem here.

• Consumed123
    12 posts

Hello, i can't seem to interact with one of the daughters of lerion, there is no triangle button hovering over the dead corpse. This happend after she killed me and i tried to fight her again. This is the goneril boss. There's no button to allow me to fight her again. I've already defeated one of the sisters. I'm on ps4 is there anyway to help to resolve this issue?

• Consumed123
    12 posts

@shadowhound96 same here, i've died to her quite a few times. I've already killed one of the other daughters but this one, i can't even start a fight again. except im on ps4.

• Franks360
    13 posts

I have the same issue, with over 20 hours gameplay, its killed off my motivation to play not knowing if im wasting my time or not

• alfaanero990227
    2 posts

Hi, i fight goneril 2 times, i died. Later when i trie to fight him,i cant interact him.
    I tried, difficulty change,meditation not work

• alfaanero990227
    2 posts

Hi. I cant interact with goneril. I tried change graphic setting, meditation, restart game but didnt work.

I killed Cordelia and Regnar.

• KOOLCOO
    2 posts

I fought her like 2 times ( died both times ), so I tried changing new strategy and changed my weapon before starting the fight, but after exiting the inventory, I couln't activate the fight, even when I reloaded the game.
    The promt on the corpse just disapeared.
    PC Version

• TheKingsNoose
    4 posts

I am unable to start Cordelia's boss fight (Daughters of Lerion). I jumped into the fight rather early and died, I gave up and went beck to it later yesterday evening and the button prompt wasn't there. I thought there was a form of refresh time until I could do it again but it is still not showing the prompt. 

She's the last one I needed to do, please help

• archer_fabrizio
    1 posts

same problem here.

• Tobi_W_Kenobi
    5 posts

same here she’s the only one of the daughters I need to fight but I can’t

• darkknight249
    3 posts

I fought Goneril and died many times, now I can't interact with the body in order to try again the fight and I am stuck.

• Nyonic86
    2 posts

@thekingsnoose I have the same issue on Goneril. Is there any update or workaround?

• Nyonic86
    2 posts

@tobi_w_kenobi I have the same issue. Already posted in another thread as well. Last one I need to do and its really annoying to not know whether or not this will be fixed.

• TheKingsNoose
    4 posts

@nyonic86 I can't seem to find any information on this issue myself, just hoping it gets fixed soon.

• Gziervogel
    4 posts

I was able to do the boss fight 5 or 6 times but now it won’t let me do it anymore. When I walk up to the place to interact and start it, no interact icon comes up.

• Zhiar713
    6 posts

For some reason i cannot start the Spalda Fens Goneril boss encounter there is no prompt to start it.

Community details

Users
Topics