Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• elosoblanco11
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-woofer I am on Xbox One with the same issue.

• faz776
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer I am having the exact same issue on PS4

• iBN__
    10 posts

I tried the change graphic settings for me, many time, to higher and lower, i came bakc to my asgard save and back to the golden door, maybe a different (not sure) one and i could leave asgard, however i didnt have the eye button on my map, i hoper it could help you guys.
    Just notice it didnt work for the reda cant talk bug after finish hire viking quest.

Sorry for my english

• FNKH94
    11 posts
  • iBN__
    10 posts

@ibn__
    yes it was a different one, you can leave (still dont have the eye mark) if you go on the first golden door, first on your right after the bridge

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1163 posts

@iBN__ Hey there, can you please clarify whether the issue you are experiencing is the one written in this thread (that drinking the potion to return to Asgard does not complete the objective to do just that) or closer to the one described in this thread for "View Above All", where the door cannot be closed? If the latter, please take to posting on that thread rather than this one, as we don't want to derail this topic. 🙂

@FNKH94 Thank you so much for the video! I've sent it across to the devs now. I don't believe they were able to reproduce the issue so far, so your video and any others we can collect would be a massive help to them in the process.

Official Response
  • iBN__
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer
    i am experiencing is the one that drinking the potion to return to Asgard does not complete the objective. i saw on internet i should go in other than asgard ( cant remember the name), i cleared asgard on my first quest/potion then when im doing the going deeper quest, i arrive at asgard again with nothing to do there

• rmckennedy12
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer if it helps at all, this video looks to be the same issue that I am having from my previous post, on Xbox One

• hellsna
    1 posts

Same bug for me pc. Nothing works. This is occurring on PC. Have gone to Asgard, even opened the gate/bridge thing. Only objective is to Drink the potion and go to Asgard. When I go to Asgard I am not high enough level to do the builders quest, but when returning to England it just says, back so soon? And the quest objective is to drink the potion which just sends me back to Asgard under leveled.

• YuramekiKyo
    2 posts

The same bug here as well..... I also had to start over in the beginning since the mission for Valka's hut didnt pop up. Im sligtly disappointed especially since it was such an expensive game.

• Jolsson91
    1 posts

Hello!

just thought i'd throw this out here: I also thought I had this issue when i left Asgard while doing "Defensive Measures" and then decided to return.
    The quest was stuck on "Drink the potion to return to Asgard" and i was swearing and screaming like crazy but then notices when I entered the "Quest" section that "Defensive Measures" was still being tracked, just as another quest under the category Asgard.

I don't know if i might be the biggest idiot in the world, but I figured someone else might have missed it aswell so it might be worth checking out.

• H3LLB0Y092
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer

Thanks everyone for your continued reports. I don't have any new information to share yet, but once I do, I will let you all know. Please keep your reports coming and, if playing on PC or PS4, it would be much appreciated if you could also send your save files our way so that those can be passed to the devs for testing.

@Jolsson91 Would you mind clarifying if the issue you are having is therefore with the quest "In Dreams", which this thread is for, or a similar issue but in "Defensive Measures"? If the latter, please create a separate thread for this issue so we are not derailing this one from its intended topic. Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • FNKH94
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FNKH94
    11 posts

@ubi-woofer

Has there been problem with the website yesterday???
    I tried to message you but everytime I tried, I got the message

"Error, no privilegies"????

• Ubi-Woofer

@fnkh94 I am very sorry to hear of the issues you and other players have been having - I received a message about this and had it looked into, and I'm hoping that everything should be back to normal with posting now. Please accept my sincere apologies for these issues and please don't hesitate to message me if anything else looks off. If you can't message me, tag me in a post in the Forum Feedback section and I'll see it there.

Official Response
  • FNKH94
    11 posts

@ubi-woofer No worries, I've send my files as you said... Hopefully this can be sorted soon....

• FNKH94
    11 posts

@ubi-woofer

I don't know if this is any help, but it seems like the problem for me is when i travel between worlds. As you can see in the video i posted, it lags when i try to travel to Asgard. But i experience the same kind of lagg, just not as aggressive when traveling to norway and vinland and back.

Also, I've noticed that everytime i get close to The seers home where i'm suppose to drink the potion. She Says "Eivor, Awake so soon"? As if ive just got back from Asgard even tho i've had nothing to do with the mission.

• Assassin4life80
    1 posts

On xbox one during defensive measures when I return to asgard i return at heimdall's tower and die cause I'm outside of the red shield and cannot get back to it to finish the objective. Wondering is there a way to reset them? Left cause I was only 50 power and did more in England and when returned can't get to objective before dying.

• I_eat_Bread...
    1 posts

yes this is the exact same thing that happends to me and im on pc

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics