Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PINK_FLUFF
    2 posts

Have spent an hour trying to fix this problem. Now all my saves are here on this mission which i can’t progress on. I cannot physically play the game until this is fixed. Get it sorted. CANT GO BACK CANT GO FORWARD. FIX IT.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your latest posts in this thread! I'm replying just to confirm that this issue was resolved in TU 1.1.0, which released on December 15th. I've seen no further reports in this thread of the issue since that update, so I'm very much hoping that the fix worked for everyone!

Should the issue persist for anyone, you're welcome to reply here and let us know. For now though, I'll be moving this megathread to the resolved section of the list! 🙂

Official Response
  • PINK_FLUFF
    2 posts

Have spent an hour trying to fix this problem. Now all my saves are here on this mission which i can’t progress on. I cannot physically play the game until this is fixed. Get it sorted. CANT GO BACK CANT GO FORWARD. FIX IT.

• danielperki-doc
    1 posts

I am playing on the ps4 (not pro). I've gone back to old saves. Even outside of asgard. When I returned the gate still did not close. The icon to hold,
    does not appear I believe this is the problem.

• TomihoWyndejj
    2 posts

Hello I cant close the door in valhalla in mission View above.. Its nervous.. I cant reload my elder autosave because every savepoint is in Asgard 😡 PLEASE FIX IT! ..

• TomihoWyndejj
    2 posts

@keyghostace i have Same problem.. What do with that?

• Snopak
    1 posts

Why is this quest still broken? It was reported as broken over a week ago now my game is stuck and Im unable to move forward so I can't play and enjoy a game I spent $60 or so on. This quest getting fixed at all??

• BrutalRage83
    2 posts

Tried everything. I am not lossing 30 hours. Fix your [censored]!!

• Bboyrhythm
    1 posts

I can't close the door in Asgard (said I did but didn't close or take down the quest name) or do any of the side quest in Asard to get out through the door meant to pull you from Asgard. I reloaded the game, I died multiple times to see if that worked, I reload a saved file just before it glitch hardcore nothing, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still nothing. This is a major glitch I lost 2 days worth grinding and leveling to this gnarly glitch in the game

• Gutonex
    1 posts

I have the same issue, cannot close the door.

• slashtor00
    7 posts

I am unable to close the door on ASGARD during the conflict. Nothing just happens and it stays open again. It looks like the WHOLE ASGARD map IS BUGGED.

• slashtor00
    7 posts

This is my ticket 13460376. My saves is on the cloud.

I have the same problem. https://clips.twitch.tv/AlluringRoughFennelCclamChamp

• fwh18
    1 posts

I also have the same issue. Xbox one x - digital download.

• I’ve loaded all my auto saves and the exclusive saves
    • killed every giant on the screen.
    • deleted the game re downloaded it
    • gone out of the animus and back in the animus
    • tried the fix disabling the set hold alternative.

I assume there is no fix until Ubisoft makes an update.

this has happened with 2 other titles in the series. Happened with the colonies title and with origins.

• WorthyPlanet
    1 posts

I restarted to the oldest save for asgard and it worked for me. Hope this helps some of you.

• Slyfer-007
    1 posts

we should all get a refund or start a law case !
    for the last 2 weeks i am unable to play assassins creed valhalla... due to the bug a vieuw from above ! i am at 30play hours...
    i do not have save files before the event ! so i am stuck there !
    Atleast a game breaking bug should be hotfixed asap by such a big company.
    i payed 60euro and bought a small pack of points leads me to 90euro for a game that is unplayable the last 2 weeks...
    if you bring out games plz make sure people can play true them, and not have to restart the game if you encounter a bug !
    is there anyway i can atleast get back the point pack money ? the game i can sell again !

• P-W-D
    1 posts

i have the same issue

• cat-e
    1 posts

I struggled with the same problem for hours today. I cant believe this kind of massive bug has been in the game for so long.
    Starting from the previous save before the rainbow brigde worked for me. Nothing else. Missed few hours of gameplay tho. DO NOT use those goddamn portals!

• nvrsummer540
    3 posts

Experiencing the bug and I do not show an exclusive load point to select (only autosave and manual saves) so my only option seems to be to restart...

I've tried switching the hold alternative to popup instead of hold, but that doesn't fix anything.

Super super super super disappointing

• nvrsummer540
    3 posts

@gamdil I'm pretty far in myself and have nothing but auto saves😢

• Gy2fly4u85
    7 posts

The bug can be fixed by getting to the gate from the back of the mountain. DO NOT FIGHT ANYONE!!!! Get to the back side of the mountain, follow it to the gate, then close it from there. Again... DO NOT FIGHT ANYONE!!! If you get hit, that's fine but DO not engage battle, just keep running. Worked my first try.

• Gy2fly4u85
    7 posts

When getting to the gate DO NOT ENGAGE IN BATTLE!!!! Simply cross the bridge, get to the back side of the mountain, follow it to the gate, then close it. The quest will continue from there. It doesn't matter if you get hit by anyone, just DO NOT ENGAGE BATTLE. After trying all other options, this one worked the very first time. Goodluck all.

(Ubi-toon changed the title to workaround)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics