Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ZERO-ONE43
    4 posts

i am playing on the 26st of november after the patch 1.0.4 on ps4 but i am still unable to close the door in asgard. I am unable to select any previous save because they all bring me back to the end of the mission when i am standing in front of the door, about to close it.
    Could you guys please fix this as soon as possible, or at least give us the option to leave the mission or restart it so we can do other things while you work on it. This is very frustrating because it literally prevents players from playing the game whatsoever.
    Thanks.

• ZERO-ONE43
    4 posts

@tomiiboy26 it didn't fix the bug for me no.

• PR0RonaldoCR7
    1 posts

jitunheim gate can’t be closed can’t even go back to the save either

• baldybouncer913
    1 posts

I've tried to load earlier games. However, they won't load I'm put straight back in to Asgard. Refuse to play the game until you sort this out

• guest-OKCR0LSI
    2 posts

I Dont think this is a bug, your mission is to close the door. so you run to the door, dont fight. just run. wait till the big guy is occupied fighting your friends and close the door.
    We had trouble the first time. looked it up in here.
    I started a new game on another account and could close the door immidiatly.

maybe you are able to fight on the bridge but no longer after the lightning strike of thor's hammer.
    thats a thing to find out.

oh I play xbox 1s

• sytheris88
    2 posts

I am on Xbox series x as well and I can’t close the door. All my Asgard saves are saved over and no way am I going to load my exclusive quest save since I will lose 10 hours of gameplay. We shouldn’t have to rely on that anyways this should not have happened/should be fixed by now.

• sytheris88
    2 posts

@tomiiboy26
    it didn’t fix it for me either.

• PINK_FLUFF
    2 posts

Have spent an hour trying to fix this problem. Now all my saves are here on this mission which i can’t progress on. I cannot physically play the game until this is fixed. Get it sorted. CANT GO BACK CANT GO FORWARD. FIX IT.

• PINK_FLUFF
    2 posts

Have spent an hour trying to fix this problem. Now all my saves are here on this mission which i can’t progress on. I cannot physically play the game until this is fixed. Get it sorted. CANT GO BACK CANT GO FORWARD. FIX IT.

• danielperki-doc
    1 posts

I am playing on the ps4 (not pro). I've gone back to old saves. Even outside of asgard. When I returned the gate still did not close. The icon to hold,
    does not appear I believe this is the problem.

• TomihoWyndejj
    2 posts

Hello I cant close the door in valhalla in mission View above.. Its nervous.. I cant reload my elder autosave because every savepoint is in Asgard 😡 PLEASE FIX IT! ..

• TomihoWyndejj
    2 posts

@keyghostace i have Same problem.. What do with that?

• Snopak
    1 posts

Why is this quest still broken? It was reported as broken over a week ago now my game is stuck and Im unable to move forward so I can't play and enjoy a game I spent $60 or so on. This quest getting fixed at all??

• BrutalRage83
    2 posts

Tried everything. I am not lossing 30 hours. Fix your [censored]!!

• Bboyrhythm
    1 posts

I can't close the door in Asgard (said I did but didn't close or take down the quest name) or do any of the side quest in Asard to get out through the door meant to pull you from Asgard. I reloaded the game, I died multiple times to see if that worked, I reload a saved file just before it glitch hardcore nothing, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still nothing. This is a major glitch I lost 2 days worth grinding and leveling to this gnarly glitch in the game

• Gutonex
    1 posts

I have the same issue, cannot close the door.

• slashtor00
    7 posts

I am unable to close the door on ASGARD during the conflict. Nothing just happens and it stays open again. It looks like the WHOLE ASGARD map IS BUGGED.

• slashtor00
    7 posts

This is my ticket 13460376. My saves is on the cloud.

I have the same problem. https://clips.twitch.tv/AlluringRoughFennelCclamChamp

• fwh18
    1 posts

I also have the same issue. Xbox one x - digital download.

• I’ve loaded all my auto saves and the exclusive saves
    • killed every giant on the screen.
    • deleted the game re downloaded it
    • gone out of the animus and back in the animus
    • tried the fix disabling the set hold alternative.

I assume there is no fix until Ubisoft makes an update.

this has happened with 2 other titles in the series. Happened with the colonies title and with origins.

• WorthyPlanet
    1 posts

I restarted to the oldest save for asgard and it worked for me. Hope this helps some of you.

Suggested Topics