Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gy2fly4u85
    7 posts

When getting to the gate DO NOT ENGAGE IN BATTLE!!!! Simply cross the bridge, get to the back side of the mountain, follow it to the gate, then close it. The quest will continue from there. It doesn't matter if you get hit by anyone, just DO NOT ENGAGE BATTLE. After trying all other options, this one worked the very first time. Goodluck all.

(Ubi-toon changed the title to workaround)

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your latest posts in this thread! I'm replying just to confirm that this issue was resolved in TU 1.1.0, which released on December 15th. I've seen no further reports in this thread of the issue since that update, so I'm very much hoping that the fix worked for everyone!

Should the issue persist for anyone, you're welcome to reply here and let us know. For now though, I'll be moving this megathread to the resolved section of the list! 🙂

Official Response
  • Gy2fly4u85
    7 posts

@asvpxnicholl DO NOT ENGAGE ANY BATTLES. Go to the back of the mountain, follow it to the door and close it from there. If you get hot, you are fine, just DO NOT ENGAGE IN BATTLE. Goodluck.

• Hickman010101
    1 posts

When can we expect a fix? Such BS when stuck for hours with no advance. #Cyberpunk2077 is only 10 days out...time to move on when Ubisoft does not respond!

• ZERO-ONE43
    4 posts

@hickman010101 same, considering just dropping ac valhalla and switching to cyberpunk.
    Unbelievable how long they need to fix this, this is literally your job.

• Galient
    2 posts

This is ridiculous, it has been going on this long and no fix? It just had it happened to me....

Edit... Just got past it due to a recent load I had... seems you cannot deviate from the story line at all or else it will glitch it.

• ZERO-ONE43
    4 posts

@galient i know, it has been over two weeks since i got stuck, still waiting for it to get fixed but honestly i don't have very high expectations anymore since it takes so long to fix, or keep us at least updated about if they're making progress.

• jepeman
    11 posts

@zero-one43 And its still broken, just got to this part and wasted almost an hour exploring Asgard before actually trying to resume, bugged quest, bye bye 1 hour of progress I guess.

• Hermiteer777
    1 posts

I've been stuck in Asgard for days. I didn't realize it initially, but the View Above All quest is jammed. Even though the quest is marked as Tracked in the Quests screen, the map does not have a quest marker on Heimdall's Tower. Thor and Freya are nowhere to be found, and the enemies on Heimdall's Tower just stand around looking at me, they do not attack. There is no H on the map for me to leave Asgard, and closing the door on Heimdall's Tower does nothing (it just goes back to the Close prompt). Neither door works where the Bifrost meets Heimdall's Tower. There are missing NPCs, like the one on the northern island, and if there is an NPC I cannot interact with it, like the guy standing on the grate above the well in the middle of the southern island.

I have been able to collect 28 or 30 treasures, but since I can't interact with any NPCs to solve mysteries, I can't get the last two.

Hopefully the screenshots demonstrate the issue and will be addressed in an upcoming patch. I'm 33 hours in and don't really want to start over...

undefinedundefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3577 posts

Hello everyone!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to report the issue. As mentioned by my colleague Ubi-Woofer earlier in the thread, we are hoping to implement a fix in an upcoming update. At the moment, we have no further information to share regarding an ETA for this, but please rest assured that this information will be shared within the forums once we receive an update.

If you encounter this issue in-game, we recommend that you try the workaround that Ubi-Woofer has shared:

• Reload the last episode save
    • Progress through the battle again and do not use the teleporters
    • Try again to close the door at the conclusion of the battle

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as our team continue to work on this.

Official Response
  • slashtor00
    7 posts

Congratulations Ubisoft. 1 MONTH and no resolve. I want my money BACK

KeyGhostACE
    Original poster
     KeyGhostACE 1 posts
    Nov 10, 2020, 5:57 PM

• nvrsummer540
    3 posts

@slashtor00 they just had another update that still doesn't resolve this ridiculous bug

• ARICH78
    1 posts

I havet the same problem on a ps4 fight or no fight dos not mather. d
    when dos your fix the bug

• OGHick
    2 posts

I too am continuing to have issues with closing the door on pS4. I've tried all the solutions I could find online and none of them work. Its not even giving me an option to hit the button to close the door. It just has the quest logo on the door without allowing me to interact. Is there anything I can do to get past this point? All my saves are in Asgard so I'm stuck here

• charliedynamite
    1 posts

I had same problem. Finally got past it. What I did was start the mission without fighting anyone. Just run all the way thru it. And do not take the portals. Go straight to the door and close it. It worked for me. Hope this helps.

• Lulu902020
    1 posts

I was in the exact same position as everyone else and it was getting sooooooo annoying. I was ready to snap the disc in 2. I tried everything, loading the save game, turning the hold alternative to pop up and nothing worked. Until I thought to myself, my contextual actions were turned off. So I turned it on and tried again and WAHOOOOOOOO IT WORKED!!!!!! Hope this helps you guys out. Im on PS4

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your latest posts in this thread! I'm replying just to confirm that this issue was resolved in TU 1.1.0, which released on December 15th. I've seen no further reports in this thread of the issue since that update, so I'm very much hoping that the fix worked for everyone!

Should the issue persist for anyone, you're welcome to reply here and let us know. For now though, I'll be moving this megathread to the resolved section of the list! 🙂

Official Response
  • StrangerKygo
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3577 posts

Hello all!

As there have been no new reports regarding players being unable to close the door in "View Above All," I will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any new issues within "View Above All," please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics