Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kevzyubi
    32 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Thanks for your time and for reporting the bug towards the team!

• Ultimized
    8 posts

@kevzyubi Hey mate, I might've found a fix.

I restarted the game completely; and went with the save just before leaving the great hall.

The bug appears to be a progression one; example you try to rush to the gate by skipping fights, or using the teleporter preemptively. Running through the whole sequence fixed the issue for me.

• Megatrogdor
    1 posts

I've been stuck with this bug for a full day now. Completely unable to advance and has killed the tempo of the game. Really disappointing. Silly bugs are expected but something to completely derail the entire game and cause a soft lock is unacceptable.

I have reinstalled, verified files, loaded and loaded and loaded again to try and get it to work and nothing.

Platform - PC
    Save - Multiple saves
    Hold Alternative - Tried both states to no success.

• kevzyubi
    32 posts

@ultimized did u save at great hall or how did u access it? i only use auto save

• Ultimized
    8 posts

@kevzyubi It was available to me as an auto-save. It was the first point of progression saved for my 11-12 hour mark.

• Ultimized
    8 posts

@ultimized To add onto this; The save file is called "Exclusive quest save - Episode Save 1". for me atleast.

• katalin526
    4 posts

So i went to Load Game screen and just went back to a previous saved game - i actually thought that there are only 2 saved games, one i kept using and one saved by mistake after 7 hours. But, it seems, there are multiple auto and manually saved games u can go to. The one you need is named Exclusive quest save. Hope it will help! Good luck!

• katalin526
    4 posts

Also, if you manage to get to that point, just run to the gate without attacking the giants and sneak behind the big guy at the gate and close it.

• XXTURBOZOMBIEXX
    1 posts

During the mission View Above All, when attempting the objective to close the door, the game may bug out and remove the objective from the side of the screen. After killing all enemies in the area and attempting to close the door, the objective remains incomplete as no further objective is displayed and the door remains open.

• GAB325
    1 posts

Fix that worked for me:
    So i was stuck on the same part as you guys getting the gate closed which was hard because i ended up in asgard by accident and im severely underleveled for this place and the fix i found that worked for me was to go into the load files and you should find a save file called an "exclusive quest save" and the title of the mission. Load that up and it'll put you at the beginning of the mission but for me i was able to close the gate and finish the quest. Hope this helps 💙

• GreeCoM
    2 posts

Same problem here (PC)..

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 356 posts

Thanks for sharing your findings, Ultimized, katalin526, and GAB325! I'm glad to hear you've now been able to progress!

Megatrogdor: Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you've been stuck for an entire day. I have sent you an email on your support site ticket, 13199755, for you to please attach your save file to your case. Thank you for your help!

Official Response
  • GreeCoM
    2 posts

It worked for me (PC), thanks!!

• KilreaQuigg
    2 posts

When I try and close the door, it won't close and I cant continue the game. Im stuck in asgard.lol It just says a view above and no detail on how to continue after I try to close the door. Sorry I suck at guving detail lol

• KilreaQuigg
    2 posts

@teaboxmlg same problem on the PS4

• AyakaFujiro
    3 posts

@gab325 Thanks a lot, it worked for me !

• Ehgony
    1 posts

In the same boat and my most recent save before asgard was 4 hours. I'm not replaying 4 hours of the game to leave asgard

• Antozzr
    1 posts

Hey, it worked for me too, but I lost 2 hours 😞
    Thank you, ubisoft stuff to be online and support us as you can

I loaded save gave from the begining of the mission in asgard and door opened.

• ky.jelly19
    1 posts

I have the same issue. Been stuck for 17 hours and no way to get around it. Just been running around Asgard grabbing all the treasure but I finished that, now there is nothing to do. I guess I’ll just sit and wait. I’m on pc. Hope this gets fixed soon

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@asvpxnicholl Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear that this is happening. Have you tried reloading an earlier save?

Official Response

Suggested Topics