0 Likes/2 Replies/23 ViewsOriginal poster Kobiyan 1 posts
Hi everyone, here is a list of some issues I encountered while playing the game. I have seen some others, but those are the most noticeable and the ones that I currently have a track on :
- Weapon vanish if using torch while dual wielding
- Anonyme needed to complete side quests while not being in combat
- Torch without flames, only a visual issue
- Boat stuck if battle called (longship is stuck on the shore, can't move)
- After Growecestershire's quests are complete, can't get ride of the costume
- After saving the game / loading the save, costume was still here (PC appeared on sneaky mode), but then just going normal mode, and the costume went away. (Before, costume was still here, even while trying to change the stuff and switching between normal and sneaky mode).
- Graphical issues when execution proc, depending on the obstacles, the animation is improperly executed, Eivor do his animation but misplaced on the NPC.
- No more sounds from steps, seems to be back if we just do a climb.
- Mimir's face tatoo doesn't show up.
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Litten 178 posts
Thanks for providing this feedback, if possible could you confirm whether these are regular occurrences or one off instances.? Also if these are re-occurring and you are able to replicate this could you please provide a series of images or short video clip showing these and we will be sure to get this looked into further.