Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xtracker85
    Original poster 46 posts

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but when I check my character stats, the Light Damage and Heavy Damage seems to be capped at 74 for me. It doesn't matter how many skill nodes I choose to upgrade it, the number never goes past that. When I reset my skill tree, the number goes back to 50 (default), but it caps out at 74 again.

Not sure if this is just a display bug or not, but my light and heavy attacks seem to be hitting about the same, which shouldn't be right. Anyone having the same problem? Or am I just reading it wrong?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@xtracker85 Thank you for contacting us.

Have you tried changing weapon, does that make a difference to the stats?

Official Response
  • xtracker85
    Original poster 46 posts

@ubi-baron

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, I've removed all weapons and armor and it still did not make a difference. The number is still the same. The stats I'm referring to specifically are under the "Offense" tab. Every other stat increases with the appropriate skills except the "Light damage" and "Heavy damage". Hopefully someone can look into it and see if it's working.

• xtracker85
    Original poster 46 posts

Just a small update.

I went and slotted a rune into my weapon that increases "Heavy damage" and the number went up above the 74 "cap", so it seems to be just the skills in the skill tree that doesn't seem to be working correctly.

• elasticsea
    3 posts

I have the same issue, light&heavy attack being capped at 74 in hero stats.

• elasticsea
    3 posts

Going to 74 light attack exactly (removing 10 or so light attack skill points until it hits 70 and adding one (+4) back) does not seem to change the light attack damage at all.

• xtracker85
    Original poster 46 posts

Ya, I think those stats are bugged. I'm over 300 in power level now but my greatsword light attack swings are hitting for around 30-40 damage only. That doesn't seem right considering I've almost maxed the entire skill tree and I'm still hitting the same damage as when I was a 100 power levels ago. I hope the devs address this soon, 'cause it feels like my melee focus character has hit a brick wall.

• P2kanathip
    10 posts

I just found out after I read this all stat increase normally except light and heavy damage. I'm at power 370 now

• elasticsea
    3 posts

Looks like it is fixed in the latest update.

• xtracker85
    Original poster 46 posts

@elasticsea

That's good to hear. I haven't checked it myself due to all the problems with the latest patch. Afraid that it might mess up my saves. I've put the game aside (again) till they can come out with another patch to fix all these issues.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Apologies for the delayed response.

@elasticsea Thanks for letting us know that seems to be resolved.

@P2kanathip @xtracker85 When you are able to let us know if you still see this as well.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics