Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jack9mm
    Original poster 1 posts

As stated, the Hidden Ones' Robes clip through the back of the cloak(s); this is due the the pouches on the back of the robes (particularly the left side) being so large. The clipping is mostly noticeable when walking, and much less when running/sprinting.

It's just a bit of a bummer to go through all that effort for a 'high end' gear set to see it look sloppy, so here's hoping that it gets tidied-up, because the outfit is marvelous looking otherwise.

I'm on Xbox One S; not sure if the problem is platform exclusive.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@Jack9mm Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

To help us pass this on to the team, could you provide us with a screenshot or video of this? This will help us to look into that.

Does it happen with all Cloaks?

Official Response
  • Redw0lfAlpha
    61 posts

Hello,i have a different issue with the Hidden ones armor. For some reason it's missing the back stripes and looks totally different. I have it upgraded to mythical all five pieces. I unintstalled and reinstalled the game and made a new save to get the Hidden ones cloak again to see if it look the way it should but it didn't. It should look like this: undefinedundefined
    But it looks like this:
    undefined
    undefined
    Can you guys please look into this?
    I haven't seen anyone else reporting this. Thank you.

• wrkncacnterK
    7 posts

@redw0lfalpha
    I got same problem.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey guys! Really appreciate the reports and screenshots. We've had a few reports of different cloaks clipping, and a fix is planned in a future update.

So, please have a look at the patch notes when released and test the game again. If this issue persists, please let us know! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics