Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• claud1o-
    Original poster 50 posts

Hi mods,
    I am just wondering what it takes for a well known and documented bug, like the settlement bug or the Randvi broken quest, to be included in the bugs acknowledged by the devs.
    I fear that as they are not there, no one has even started to work on a fix.

In my case, as in many other, this means that I am no longer playing the game.

Thanks for your answer

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• wofpawel
    14 posts

Or "Brewing Rebellion" quest. Many people cannot progress because ot bugs.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts

@claud1o The Known Issues list is periodically updated by the Community Team as the devs work on each update, so it's not that an issue is not being worked on / is not recognised if it does not appear there! The issues in that list are those that were known to the devs at the point of its last update, with more being added when the list is next updated, and/or when the devs have more details to provide.

The issues I've created megathreads for and listed in the megathreads thread (gosh, this is confusing to write) are ones that we at Ubisoft Support are gathering more information about in order to report, or else have already reported forward to the devs. As I've stated there, we can't promise fixes for them all, as not all of them have been fully investigated yet, but the devs are aware of them and we will provide new information as soon as possible in each appropriate thread.

@wofpawel I'm working on putting more and more megathreads together for issues, and I'll take a look for "Brewing Rebellion". In terms of the Known Issues list, I'm afraid I can't confirm what issues will or won't be included in it, as that isn't a list that we on the Ubisoft Support side curate or update.

Official Response
  • claud1o-
    Original poster 50 posts

@ubi-woofer

Thanks for the clarification.

You are doing a splendid job collecting all the feedbacks from this forum and repoting those to the dev team.
    I hope that they will deal with the bugs as efficiently, rapidly and comprehensively as many of these bugs (if not all) are game breaking and for sure spoil the pleasure of playing this game.

In my case it has been really sad to put the game aside because the story, the setting, the characters and the game design are brilliant, however the bugs I encountered won over all those positives and I stopped playing.

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

Hmm so clearly Ubisoft staff is on forums ignoring other posts but immediately answered the question about mega threads...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics