Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Joff999
    1 posts

I can't continue with this mission. The teal marker sends me to a point near a river where the four thegns are standing. There is a readable note laying on a barrel beside them which I can interact with but I can't interact with the thegns to kick-start the mission. Tried several things but nothing seems to work. Please help!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @Joff999! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with the thegns in "Brewing Rebellion" following the release of TU 1.2.2. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue you're encountering with the thegns that is preventing you from progressing further in the quest.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Jacehart199
    3 posts

I got stuck on brewing rebellion a week ago. I thought if I moved on to other story missions it would restart my progress on the story but it didn’t. I rescued the thegns and returned them to the safe zone. But nothing Happened and suddenly another mission marker appeared in the town near by so I thought it might be another thegn I went to get him and now he just stands on the dock with the mission bar above his head. The thegns have all disappeared but I found Sigurd. And he just follows me. Is there Any fix for this or will there ever be a way to restart a mission?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @Jacehart199! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've merged your thread with our ongoing Megathread about "Brewing Rebellion," as this helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise if any confusion has been caused by this merge.

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble when rescuing the Thegn's during "Brewing Rebellion." To help us to take a closer look at this issue, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• Your current quest log, and your active objective in "Brewing Rebellion."
    • Where the quest marker leads you to, and that you are unable to progress in the quest after reaching the marker location.

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-kIDKtEiH
    7 posts

Hi Guys, I had a big problem on assassin's creed valhalla, the mission prevents me from continuing the game, the mission in question is Air of Revolt brings the Theng to safety, where after saving the thengs it does not let me talk to any of the npc , I can not advance this mission how should I do? thank you

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

@guest-kIDKtEiH Hiya! Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry you are currently being blocked in your progression due to this issue. Have you tried possibly loading back from a previous save to see if you run into the same behavior? If it's too far back to test this method out, try meditation or fast traveling close by and back to the mission to see if you have the same issues. If so, would you share with me a short clip of the NPCs behavior and ensure that your save is uploaded to Cloud (you will see a cloud icon on your save slot to confirm this)? This will allow our team to use your save files to further investigate this mission.

Official Response
  • guest-kIDKtEiH
    7 posts

@ubi-smash
    I made a video with the playstation 4 how can I show it to you? then I have the Aria di Rivolta save on the cloud with my account

• guest-kIDKtEiH
    7 posts

@guest-kidkteih
    I uploaded the video to my google drive, I'm really desperate. thank you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KFuSCngXfe2MCcGkWOwi6lUzU-nlVfmP/view?usp=sharing

• ubi-smash

@guest-kidkteih Much appreciate! Would you be willing to upload the video to youtube as an unlisted video and provide the link to the clip this way? This will allow the time to easily access the clip to further review.

Official Response
  • guest-kIDKtEiH
    7 posts

@ubi-smash
    I uploaded the video to youtube, thank you and hope to solve the problem, I can't continue the game.

thank you

• ubi-smash

@guest-kidkteih Thanks! I have shared this clip with our game team. In the meantime, have you tried meditating outside of the area after freeing the Thegns to see if the cutscene triggers?

Official Response
  • Jacehart199
    3 posts

I found Sigurd and Hytham in buckingham brought them to this point at leah garrison villa where the thegns are supposed to be. They will not cross into oxenfordishire but that is where the quest line point is on the dock. I don’t know what to do. @ubi-borealis

• Ext3rm1nator999
    4 posts

Ubisoft Support Ticket: 15083122 raised.

Rescued the Thegns, but mission does not progress. Thegns simply stand around at the docks. Please provide a solution as this is impeding my progress.

Tried to attach picture and/or video but forum offering many errors and no solutions…

@jacehart199 I have the exact same issue😢

• Ext3rm1nator999
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-kIDKtEiH
    7 posts

@ubi-smash
    Hello, I tried to meditate outside the area but the video did not activate, I was still stuck waiting for a solution. thank you very much.

• Jacehart199
    3 posts

I just fixed it! I went to buckingham and found bassim and Sigurd. They followed me to Leah garrison villa. I went to the dock and pushed the thegn with my shield all the way to the exact spot the mission bar was supposed to be it took me two hours and it was my last option. Suddenly a cut scene started and I can progress!! I hope this works for you.

• guest-kIDKtEiH
    7 posts

Hi, can I kindly know if the bug has been fixed? I'm still stuck with the game and would like to continue the story. thank you

@jacehart199
    Hi, kindly explain to me how I should fix this bug? how should i make the signal with the shield? I'm desperate thanks

• guest-kIDKtEiH
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello everyone,

We're continuing to pass forward reports of these issues with "Brewing Rebellion", as well as videos as requested by the development team. If you are affected by any of the issues described with "Brewing Rebellion", could you please clarify the exact objective that you are struggling to complete, and provide a video showing the details my colleague @Ubi-Borealis requested above? Here they are again for your reference:

• Your current quest log, and your active objective in "Brewing Rebellion."
    • Where the quest marker leads you to, and that you are unable to progress in the quest after reaching the marker location.

We can then forward your video and your most recent cloud save to the development team for them to refer to and look into further. It would be best if you could upload the video to a site such as YouTube or to a hosting site such as Google Drive or Dropbox, so that we can easily forward the link. Thank you all in advance for your cooperation! 🙂

@Jacehart199 - Hey there! Thanks for sharing your experience of issues with "Brewing Rebellion" here in the thread. I am sorry to hear that you were previously unable to progress further, but very glad that you were able to find a workaround! It is much appreciated that you shared this here in the thread in case it could help any other affected players. 🙂

@Ext3rm1nator999 - Welcome to Discussions, and thank you for sharing both your case reference number and your account of your issue with "Brewing Rebellion". I am sorry to hear that you're unable to progress after rescuing the Thegns, as they do not move. To provide a video as requested, could you please do as I have asked above, and provide it via a hosting site or a viewing site like YouTube? It would be much appreciated so that we can pass this to the developers alongside your most recent cloud save! Thank you! 🙂 For future reference as well, videos cannot be directly uploaded to posts, but images can so long as their file size does not exceed the site limits and they are of a compatible file type. If you encounter an error at any time, try to resize the image to make it smaller or save it in another format in case it isn't compatible. 🙂

@guest-kIDKtEiH - I am sorry to hear that the provided workaround was unsuccessful for you. Thank you for letting us know that it didn't work! The issue you describe with "Brewing Rebellion" is still under investigation by the development team, and we'll keep this megathread updated with the latest news as we receive it. If you would be willing to try it, perhaps you could give the workaround shared by @Jacehart199 a try? I imagine the way in which they used the shield to push the Thegn(s) was to equip it in the left hand and make as if to block / strike, as that thrusts the shield outward. I know it is not ideal, but it has worked for them, so it is perhaps worth a try! Let us know.

Official Response
  • Ext3rm1nator999
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer @ubi-borealis

Hello Both, I have uploaded a video showing issue on YouTube, linked here (

). Please have a look and let me know what you find.
    Thank You!
    (note I have the latest patch 1.3.0 installed; this did not resolve the above mentioned bug).

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics