Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sword_Gas
    11 posts

@thatrichbrit Indeed. pre-ordered the ultimate version as soon as the game was announced but only played for three days before it got stuck. its more like a beta test to me

• Deadpool1923
    1 posts
  • damasta7293
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent

cannot progress with the game how do we fix this glitch

• DMenning5
    2 posts

I am having the same issue! PLEASE HELP 😫

• jrod614
    3 posts

Brewing Rebellion - Buckingham long house, I am unable to force open the door I need to get into. I have been trying to do this for 2 days with no success. Glitch needs to be fixed asap

• eremista
    5 posts

we payed for a buggy game which we cant play since 1-2 weeks so nice love it....

• yeti4life
    14 posts

I cant even get into the mission... i go into the fish house and they are in there, but the quest wont load for me to talk to them...Cant even get to the longhouse part... i have about 30h put into it too... dont want to start over.. Been doing the other faction missions but running out of stuff to do...

• albertizkiller
    1 posts

I have exactly the same bug, it's very frustating and nothing seems to solve it

• jmp637834
    1 posts

Still no fix today been 2 damn weeks since this has been stuck like this will ubisoft not fix the damn game already what are they all doing sitting around playing there version of the game that works like come on already

• renansauce
    2 posts

I've had this same bug and played over 10 hours over it. I will not go back and lose all that progress.. a patch should be made where the quest gets reset and you have to go back to Randvi to re-pledge and start it over without losing everything you did after encountering the bug..

• No_Hacks_No_Cap
    1 posts

I am experiencing this bug as well, while it gets fixed, you can pledge allegiance to other locations. This wont fix it but allows you to complete more of the game.
    And to fix this bug Ubi, just allow us to restart the mission as some people are doing it fine and it must be an occasional occurrence.

• buschlight_24
    3 posts

Unable to enter long house in this mission, no one will help open the door.. how to fix this issue?

• RogueCheyne
    2 posts

Sigurd and his friend just chill out outside the church and won't come help me open the door. Is there no way to restart the quest from some point? Or just restart it in it's entirety?

All my autosaves are after the quest bug, and my last manual save is somewhere back in Norway.

• TheFlash0412019
    18 posts

@renansauce I did that then got another bug in jotunheim

• renansauce
    2 posts

@theflash0412019 You did what? I don't see a way of resetting a quest. You can pledge somewhere else then back, but you're still on the same part.

• yeti4life
    14 posts

I just spent an hour too like trying to coax them out of the house and like get them killed to trigger an NPC reaction got them both killed but seemed to just come back to life without me reviving them.. .ive finished all other places within my power range this sucks

• DMenning5
    2 posts

THIS STILL HASN’T BEEN FIXED - Worst game ever, weeks have gone by and this main story line game breaking glitch still has not been fixed. I am extremely disappointed in UBISOFT. Who released this god awful game. Obviously all they care about is releasing shiity products and taking people’s money. I have spent over $100 on this game, I bought some cosmetics and extras because I’m an extra person, and now I can’t even play with them in the game anymore due to this bug.

I’ve come here for the main quests, I’ve played all 12 or 13 Assassins Creed games from start to finish for the main storylines and Valhalla was my beginning to be my favorite! Note I will be blasting my utter disgust in the game through all my social media channels and review sites. This game breaking bug and lack of any type of fix is unacceptable! And my large following will hear about it. This is completely unacceptable as I have seen no action from Ubisoft to fix and with the holidays we will not see one anytime soon. If you did not use stealth in this mission like me you will not be able to progress the story probably until next year when Ubisoft finally fixes their glitch.

This has broken the game for me, I made no manual save before this mission, I shouldn’t of had to. Now I am [censored]. As a die-hard Assassins Creed fan, believe me I’m a huge fan who is now beyond disappointed in this game and the company and publisher behind it. Their support of ignoring the issue for weeks with no fix is unacceptable. You have lost a long time huge fan, someone who has spent well over $1000 on your games and merchandise over the years. I will now be moving my support somewhere else and letting everyone know.

Thanks and best wishes
    -Drew Menning

• wofpawel
    14 posts

Hahaha, still no fix. Ubisoft, where are You?!

• guest-Op9FDdUz
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics