Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tulley6979
    1 posts

So I haven't submitted anything before, but the date is December 9th, I have recently updated the game to the most updated version and I'm still having the same damn issues as all the other users.

• Heinricht96
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer you are welcome, hope it helpd as a real fix.

I will try the solution found here today, and hope I ddint already do THAT quest 😄

Also its great to see the file was sent over. I did mainly describe the issue and that I sent it as the wrong type of ticket so it will find the devs. I will then close that suppport ticket now 😉

• Snoopdoggyxxl
    3 posts

I have to say with pain in my heart that it is 9 december and the bug in Brewing rebbelion still isn’t fixed. I was in such a flow and havs litterly 48hr ingame and can go any futher in the campaign. It makes me realy sad. Ubisoft can you please fix it or respond to one of my messages so i can perhaps send the save so you can see what’s wrong. Thanks in advance!

• ungovernableRSP
    1 posts

How do I go about fixing this?

• Corbae
    12 posts

They can't even recreate it. They are idiots. Not sure with their tools they can't recreate it or why we have not gotten a single update on this beside idiots that are not actually trying.

• madadd33
    1 posts

Same issue..this and the asgard Big Finish make this game really disappointing. I don't understand how these are still outstanding at this point after release.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mjschlosser
    6 posts

Brewing Rebellion is still not fixed.
    The A.I. won't live the area outside the fishing hut.

Quest log says to meet them at the fishing hut but they are just stuck in the field doing nothing.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts

Brewing Rebellion is still not fixed.
    The A.I. won't live the area outside the fishing hut.

Quest log says to meet them at the fishing hut but they are just stuck in the field doing nothing.

• AlessioCanniz
    3 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    @Ubi-Baron
    If you can't fix the bug in the next update, can you at least restore, for the people who have already done it, the Mystery Quest in Essexe that gives the possibility to "Force the door"? (@OfficerLego work around)
    It's more than a month I'm in Oxenefordscire unable to progress and already finished Asgard, Jotunheim and all the alliance.

• BonnitoDude101
    3 posts

In the mission “Brewing Rebellion” Sigurd glitched and I can’t open the doors to the long house on Buckingham. He just stands there while I try to force the door open. I’ve had this for more than a week and it’s ruining the game. Please fix.

• cygale
    6 posts

Yeah a new patch with "Brewing rebellion" in the patch note...
    Is it resolved, FINALLY ??? Absolutly not !
    Good bye Bugisoft.

• guest-9r9B9wOF
    6 posts

Finaly a solution to this bugging queste.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts

I am absolutely stuck on the brewing rebellion quest, the fishing hut part.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts

I am absolutely stuck on the brewing rebellion quest, the fishing hut part.

• oz10w
    7 posts

@Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Baron Exactly Why was this issue not fixed in the latest patch? We deserve a real explanation. Exactly why can't the developers fix this issue? There has been no legimate help or explanations from the Ubisoft team for over a month! I will never buy another Ubisoft game unless there is a real good explanation or compensation for this game-breaking error.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts

@blackwidowsport I have a similar problem, if you see my twitter video from earlier that I posted, They just stand there in the field for me.
    The quest is selected but doesn't even show up when adventuring in the game.

• guest-L210JXyG
    4 posts

In the Brewing Rebellion, I'm in the longhouse, the task says "secure the longhouse" and I've killed everyone there, but no further cutscene is triggered. I've tried going elsewhere and coming back, killing all the guards in the whole town, restarting the game (even with the new 2.0 update that came out today) but I can't seem to get it to progress. No storyline icon appears on the map either. When I leave and go back, there's one guard in the longhouse. I kill him and no story progression. Any suggestions? I don't have any save points close enough as I've done a ton of other stuff since i first encountered this bug. I'm not sure what to do with this now. I went all killed everyone at the Leah Villa Garrison also just in case. Sigurd is in Buckingham with me but not really doing anything at all.

Help!!!

• Corbae
    12 posts

I came back hoping this patch would have fixed this. In the patch note they fix part of the quest but not this part? They also fixed an entirely differnt quest were your allies would not help you open the door. So seriously [censored]? No updates on this. It has been a month and a half since this was known, a month and a half since my AAA full priced pos game was broken. I want my money back. Probably will never spend another penny on ubisofts games, though I have been playing there games for 25 years. Will probably just pirate everything from now on since they do not care about me why would I support them.

• guest-RY3LjZah
    1 posts

@lieutenanttr0ll same problem here. I'm just stock here with him looking at me.

Suggested Topics