Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

@Heinricht96 Thank you for submitting your save files in your support case 13523767 - I've sent those off to the developers now! I'm afraid I can't reply to your full message as I'm not a German speaker however one of my colleagues who does speak German will reply to you as soon as possible 🙂

@cygale Our next patch for Valhalla is due in mid-December however as this issue remains under investigation at the moment, I cannot promise that it will be fixed in this. 😞 I'll keep everyone updated with the latest information I have when I hear more.

@OfficerLego As I advised you in a previous post, your repeated posts containing your video are bordering on self-promotion and spam. Therefore I have removed your post. Please do not repeatedly post the video - refer back to your previous post if you'd like. Thank you.

Official Response
  • OfficerLego
    13 posts

@ubi-woofer Sorry mate, I logged back in and scrolled down and seen your post without realising I already replied to you 😂. Please delete the comment as I am unable too. Only trying to help 🙂

• Corbae
    12 posts

@ubi-woofer Just go away. You provide no useful information just lecturing people on forum rules, asking for us to help your incompetent developers, and to let us know you are bad at your job. Come back when you have something to tell us not just to let us know you have nothing to tell us.

• oz10w
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer I bought my son a Nintendo Switch for Christmas. Naturally, I went to buy him a few games and came across Immortals Fenyx Rising. I bailed out last second when I saw the Ubisoft logo. End of story... Just thought you should know it is because of the handling of this issue.

• DHangelfan16
    24 posts

So, just an update guys.

I've been having a BLAST with Metro Exodus!

Super fun game! The best part about it? It actually works!

I don't take that for granted anymore when I play games.

• tulley6979
    1 posts

So I haven't submitted anything before, but the date is December 9th, I have recently updated the game to the most updated version and I'm still having the same damn issues as all the other users.

• Heinricht96
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer you are welcome, hope it helpd as a real fix.

I will try the solution found here today, and hope I ddint already do THAT quest 😄

Also its great to see the file was sent over. I did mainly describe the issue and that I sent it as the wrong type of ticket so it will find the devs. I will then close that suppport ticket now 😉

• Snoopdoggyxxl
    3 posts

I have to say with pain in my heart that it is 9 december and the bug in Brewing rebbelion still isn’t fixed. I was in such a flow and havs litterly 48hr ingame and can go any futher in the campaign. It makes me realy sad. Ubisoft can you please fix it or respond to one of my messages so i can perhaps send the save so you can see what’s wrong. Thanks in advance!

• ungovernableRSP
    1 posts

How do I go about fixing this?

• Corbae
    12 posts

They can't even recreate it. They are idiots. Not sure with their tools they can't recreate it or why we have not gotten a single update on this beside idiots that are not actually trying.

• madadd33
    1 posts

Same issue..this and the asgard Big Finish make this game really disappointing. I don't understand how these are still outstanding at this point after release.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mjschlosser
    6 posts

Brewing Rebellion is still not fixed.
    The A.I. won't live the area outside the fishing hut.

Quest log says to meet them at the fishing hut but they are just stuck in the field doing nothing.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts

Brewing Rebellion is still not fixed.
    The A.I. won't live the area outside the fishing hut.

Quest log says to meet them at the fishing hut but they are just stuck in the field doing nothing.

• AlessioCanniz
    3 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    @Ubi-Baron
    If you can't fix the bug in the next update, can you at least restore, for the people who have already done it, the Mystery Quest in Essexe that gives the possibility to "Force the door"? (@OfficerLego work around)
    It's more than a month I'm in Oxenefordscire unable to progress and already finished Asgard, Jotunheim and all the alliance.

• BonnitoDude101
    3 posts

In the mission “Brewing Rebellion” Sigurd glitched and I can’t open the doors to the long house on Buckingham. He just stands there while I try to force the door open. I’ve had this for more than a week and it’s ruining the game. Please fix.

• cygale
    6 posts

Yeah a new patch with "Brewing rebellion" in the patch note...
    Is it resolved, FINALLY ??? Absolutly not !
    Good bye Bugisoft.

• guest-9r9B9wOF
    6 posts

Finaly a solution to this bugging queste.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts

I am absolutely stuck on the brewing rebellion quest, the fishing hut part.

• mjschlosser
    6 posts

I am absolutely stuck on the brewing rebellion quest, the fishing hut part.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics