Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• eremista
    5 posts

in 2weeks i can play cyber punk and can uninstall this [censored] buggy game yeah

• oz10w
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer Hello, I know there are quite a few people experiencing the glitch on the Brewing Rebellion too. I am having the same problem where no body comes to assist me to force open the door. Another issue that I am having is completing the Jorvik mystery where you carry the man from underneath the bridge to the top. I am able to do so but as soon as I lay him down my controls lock up and I'm forced to quit to the main menu. Also, I previously completed all of East Anglia's wealth and now am one short. Worth noting that there are not any available to complete. Besides I really enjoy the game and cannot wait to complete the game. Thank you in advance for your response and any help!

• Malfors
    1 posts

Hello !

I have the following issue :
    unable to progress in Brewing Rebellion - Reach Buckingham’s longhouse

to continue, I need to force open the door. Neither NPC comes to open the door with me and appear to be stuck.

i have try to meditate, relaunch a save and relaunch the game to no effect.

Please help ! And have a great day.

platform : PS5

• AppleMan526
    2 posts

I'm on the bombingham quest and sigurd just stands there. I would go back to another save but I don't have one that doesn't go back too far. I don't want to basically restart. Pls fix

• AppleMan526
    2 posts

@jarljerry i feel the same way

• RiseXChace
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I tried starting other missions to force restart this mission no luck. Is there a way to restart the mission so I can try the stealth no combat? I can't restart from the very beginning by loading an old save because then I'll lose any progress made from them to now. I'm frustrated that this is an issue reported at the beginning and still hasn't been fixed. We'll get to the door and Sigurd and the other guy decide to wander into the forest and do their own thing... help please...

• Sword_Gas
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jasette
    27 posts

@ubi-woofer can you at least respond as to why this hasn’t been added to either the existing thread post or the known issues post?

I’ve now been waiting long enough that I finally got through the snotinghamshire arc so I don’t have any more plot to play until this gets fixed. And I’m all about the plot!

(PS, to include silliness in this post, let me have a full relationship with Vili pls. A one night stand is not enough T_T my baker will understand! Vili is like the wolf in the wolf-kissed! Baker doesn’t have enough fire in the bread oven if you know what I mean)

• TheFlash0412019
    18 posts

@oz10w that's thor's Helmet must defeat all three daughters of Lerion first

• gorechi
    4 posts

I've found a solution but it's not an easy one.
    Leave the door alone, go to this quest point https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-valhalla/The_Gleewoman, free the bard, give her 33 of silver and make her start to follow you. Then fast travel back to Buckingham (it's ok that after fast travel the bard is not with you) and sneak past the guards to the door of the longhouse. Press 'Open by force' (or how it is in English, I don't know) and wait. After about 10 shoulder bashes my bard appeared and helped me to open this [censored] door.

• discopants89
    4 posts

@gorechi

I used the valkyrie dive to open the door on the other side.

Getting into the longhouse is only part of the problem. It seems the break in the quest is far bigger than just not getting in.

• gorechi
    4 posts

After i opened the door with bard's help cut scene has started and I was able to defeat the guards and free the prisoner. The glitch is gone now.

• Sword_Gas
    11 posts

@gorechi OH MY GOD IT WORKED! YOU ARE A GENIUS! THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH MY FRIEND

• discopants89
    4 posts

@gorechi

I'm going to try this. Fingers crossed.

• Sword_Gas
    11 posts

@gorechi How on earth did you find such an incredible solution?
    It's worth it that I keep opening this page every day now.

• gorechi
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • gorechi
    4 posts

@sword_gas
    By accident of course

• discopants89
    4 posts

@gorechi well. You're a genius. There is no denying it.

• glennmel
    1 posts

I can confirm this works. Sensational. Thank you.
    Ubisoft, you need to lift your game!

• yeti4life
    14 posts

great... but what about all of us that are stuck pre long house... with the quest not even showing up....

Suggested Topics