Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• biggshawn_
    5 posts

@hari_ajith yup just did the quest and black screen. I've tried deleting save files, load other save files, fast traveling before the screen goes black and nothing seems to work.. this is ridiculous..

• biggshawn_
    5 posts

@biggshawn_ this was on PS4 btw...

• biggshawn_
    5 posts

@hari_ajith actually just figured out a way to get rid of the black screen just talk to a shop owner, I traveled the one in Ravensthorpe

• aznkpride0922
    2 posts

@hakarzahto
    I am having the exactly same issue here on PC.

Ubisoft Connect DOES NOT CONNECT WELL in CHINA, and it forces me to play on offline mode, and the game won't show me the last save on the next play.
    THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING UBI.

MAKE UBISOFT CONNECT WORK in CHINA, or MAKE THE OFFLINE SAVE FILE available in the GAME

• Tutt82
    1 posts

Same thing is happening to me on xbox one S Also some achievements are not unlocking either very frustrating!
    *edit* also have not had any connection issue has to be the UBIconnect causing this.

• Scaretactic.
    9 posts

@biggshawn_ problem is that it returns if you die or leave the game and come back

• Scaretactic.
    9 posts

@dsign1997 on Xbox series X

• biggshawn_
    5 posts

@dsign1997 damn haven't died yet and now I'm really going to try and stay alive. Hope they can come out with a patch asap.

• Scaretactic.
    9 posts

@biggshawn_ also hope they come out with a fix soon

• IllumiCharley
    1 posts

I've just found myself across the same issue! After 17 hours of gameplay, I nearly had a heart attack! Think it is just a bug with improperly showing the saved data though, as I quit the game and went back into it and it was all still there. (Xbox One)

• R6Viper
    14 posts

Seems like unistall game and reinstalling works, game keep corrupted saves but the game do 2 autosaves always one of them is corrupted the other not so there is no problem, the only thing is the save slots u must delete the corrupted saves to empty ur slots for saves

• losborn9
    1 posts

Wow this is unacceptable. I'm glad I just washed hours of time for my game not to save. My roommate is experiencing the same problem... I can deal with the glitches the lost time is a deal breaker. Then I can't even post this cause I just logged in. I'm about ready to get my refund.

• R6Viper
    14 posts

The game make 2 autosaves one of them is corrupted the other not, if you are having this problem with all of your savegames then u must reinstall the game and validate, and accept cloud service on uplay

• DBZ_KAKAROT
    1 posts

I faced a similar issue and found this solution, check if you are connected to the internet and if you have unlocked Asgard then travel to and from asgard and try saving, it might work.

• guest-vFpJJJeF
    1 posts

Having the same issue, UB doesn’t seem to care though...

• Jmarinelinke
    2 posts

Yup, same... Lost 8 hours of gameplay. Won’t be playing until it’s fixed. A few friends asked me what I thought about the game. I told them it was amazing and it was until this happened. Luckily I was able to catch them before they bought it and wasted their money on a game they can’t play.

• Jmarinelinke
    2 posts

@redw0lfalpha Yea man, minor bigs is fine. I can deal with faceless characters randomly walking, floating trees, going through walls here and there and a few other things but this is vital. It makes it legitimately unplayable... So disappointed.

• nuglife22
    26 posts

I ran into the same issue on PS4 Pro after the game crashed. I was able to load from a working autosave but my manual saves said "data corrupt." I deleted them all from the "Save" menu and then tried to make a new save but seconds later before I even left the save menu, it changed to "data corrupt." I had to go into the "Load" menu and scroll through, finding the auto save that was corrupt and delete it. After removing all "data corrupt" files from the "Load" menu, I was then able to create new save files that actually worked.

• Its_Aero
    1 posts

How do we get Ubisoft to notice this bug? It's kind of game breaking for me. I can't talk to some of the npcs anymore.

• Apox1991
    1 posts

Just lost hours of playing, is there any chance to repair corrupted saves(I got them all in Ubisoft folder on my PC) ??? I dont want to lose so many hours on starting the whole game againundefined

Suggested Topics