Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Apocales
    1 posts

My saves also corrupted, on Xbox Series X, I quit to title screen, continued game, then quit game and restarted and continued and it seemed to fix it. It seemed to have been corrupted after I used the quick resume feature, it did not reconnect to UbiConnect for the past few days, but I avoided losing 10 hours of progress.

• SeaHawkeye
    1 posts

I can not save my game my autosaves and Manuel saves are corrupt. I have to go back 10 hours of gameplay to a save that is not. That's almost half my gameplay. Absolutely unacceptable, you took two years to develop this game and this is what we get.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there, I'm very sorry this is happening! The error you are getting, is it regarding your save or is the game completely crashing? Please run through this guide and test the game again.

Official Response
  • eriksito
    5 posts

@ubi-spud i don't want to sound rude, but I doubt a guide to fix PC problems is going to help someone with a ps4 problem, at least I think its ps4 since the tag says so

• guest-rx8aJ3aI
    1 posts

@ubi-spud Is there a guide/support/workaround for this issue on Xbox One?

• snakebribri
    6 posts

Is anyone getting corrupt save files? I am getting these in Xbox one

• ulerMaidDandere
    18 posts

Seriously??! This happens too often whenever using quick save method -_-

undefined

• marcmeeuwsen
    1 posts

@ubi-spud Serious? Get a proper fix instead!

• Devinite
    6 posts

Many people are reporting that their save files are being corrupted. Happened to me today as well. This needs immediate attention!

• guest-gwPiB4HJ
    4 posts

When two you attack another who is mid "Dive of the Valkyries" with your Dive of the Valkyries" it will send you into chaos and completely corrrupt your game.
    You cannot load any previous save files are they are corrupt... and are offered to start again. Thanks Ubisoft.

undefined

I've been a loyal fan of all the Assassing Creed games, but this is the straw that broke the camels back.

See ya.

• xVADERSxFISTx
    2 posts

Playing on Xbox one. Both auto and manuel saves are corrupt.

• EverFrosttt
    8 posts

Any word on a patch this is getting very annoying...

• xVADERSxFISTx
    2 posts

@ubi-baron [0x00100101] is what comes up. With the online service error message saying it couldn't connect to xbox live. Im experiencing corrupt data saves on Xbox one with both auto and manuel. Cant access the ubisoft store either. Have plenty of storage on my Xbox and a great direct wired internet to my Xbox.

• EverFrosttt
    8 posts

Any word on a fix? This is aggravating...

• EverFrosttt
    8 posts

@ryusennin wish that was true for me I delete them and they come right back

• Svenkil
    1 posts

Just happeded to me on ps5, now all save files are corrupted, even the auto save, Ive now lost 11 hours of gameplay

• SookieB88
    3 posts

Yup, same over here, noticed yesterday all my manual and auto saves are saying ‘data corrupt!’ with no option other than ‘hey you can start a new game’, or I could load an old manual save that isn’t corrupt and lose 18 hours of gameplay. And just risk it happening all over again. Happens in watchdogs legion as well apparently, it’s all over the web (googled first thing this morning) and Ubisoft just isn’t saying.... anything. I’m totally fuming. Not cool, Ubisoft.

• SookieB88
    3 posts

@talithan_miir hey, same as you, some of my OLD saves that didn’t previously say data corrupt then said data corrupt, my only non-corrupt save is a manual save where if I loaded that I’d lose 18 hours of gameplay and uh, risk it happening again.

• guest-cBD4m6WF
    1 posts

I have lost more than 3 hours of gameplay on multiple occasions do to a "Data Corrupt!" Saving issue. Has anyone else had this issue? Ubisoft needs to fix this!

• poohbear621988
    1 posts

@guest-cbd4m6wf Yes I am experiencing the same issue

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics