Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BigChungus6923
    1 posts

@r6viper same issue for me on pc as well. I have 200GB free and ive even tried to verify the files on ub connect and tried turning cloyd cloud sync off and on. But all game saves to include quick, auto and manual read as data corrupt. Pretty big bummer for a $120 game. Im hoping for some type of update soon. Also the ingame store never opened for any rewards or challenges to load.

• LoLoBoFr
    1 posts

@ubi-baron
    same problem on XBox One X
    all saves are randomely "data corrupt"

• ShaaneC1988
    1 posts

Same issue here on Xbox One, manual saves are all corrupt, auto saves are working and quick saves not showing as corrupt, but manual save as corrupt, when closing game down and re loading they no longer appear. So basically have to wait until an auto save before stopping play and hoping for the best.

Switched over from Legion because that’s unplayable because of the game crashing every 5 mins and now AC Valhalla saves don’t work, hopefully you can get this patched quickly, £200 ish down the drain on 2 games that don’t work properly, cmon Ubisoft, this is appalling.

• PeachBerry85311
    1 posts

I’ve lost hours and hours of progress due to seemingly random corrupt save files. I don’t know how or why they’re being corrupted, but it’s extremely disappointing and frustrating. There’s no worse feeling than losing all of the hours I put into this game. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue, or am I just doomed to never get any real progress?

• digg.-
    1 posts

Same issue for me on PC

• Talithan_Miir
    3 posts

Playing on XBOX One X Scorpio Edition.

Wired connection at 300+ Mbps for Internet, no VPN, over 5 TB free storage.

All new saves (manual, quick, auto, and Episode) are now being reported as "Data Corrupt." Actually, had an old manual and a couple of old autosaves change to "Data Corrupt" and will now be losing 3 out of 7 hours of game play.

• knetic09
    2 posts

Same here on Xbox One X with over 100GB free. All manual and auto saves are corrupt and lost about 10 hours of gameplay. I don't want to even start over if it will happen again. There is another 120EUR of an unplayable game.

• knetic09
    2 posts

Xbox One X with over 100GB free, very fast internet connection. All manual and auto saves are corrupt and I lost about 10 hours of gameplay. I don't want to even start over if it will happen again. There is another 120EUR of an unplayable game.

• Talithan_Miir
    3 posts

Update to "Data Corruption" save issue.

It seems as if the saves are being reported as corrupted during the current session of play, I just tried closing my game (XBOX Button -> highlight game -> Start Button -> "Quit") and then restarting the game.

Game Started and loaded my latest autosave (8H 4M 10S reported play) and all saves are now normal (not corrupted), hopefully this is a minor reporting glitch/bug that is resolved soon before it becomes game breaking.

• Nateila
    2 posts

Same problem, playing on PS4

• LeanaWoods
    1 posts

Playing on the Xbox one. My save data keeps getting corrupted. Happens to both the manual and the quick save.

• SiC713
    2 posts

Same problem here on Xbox One. All my autosaves say data corrupt and my manual save does now too. I have over 300GB space.

If all my saves are corrupt am I looking at starting from scratch? 10 hours in.

• begone452
    2 posts

All of my save data corrupts after my last auto save during Rumor of Ledecestre. I had 7hrs of gameplay after that and it was all gone. Don’t know what to do PLZ HELP!!!!

• randisboy
    4 posts

@begone452 same thing happened to me. From what I gathered that whole save is boned. Need to start a new one. Sadly.

• Misakio91..
    1 posts

Hello I'm sending a technical issue  showed on my PS4 and that is the save game files are getting corrupted Can you please report it to the technical team  ( I have about 30 h game progress and I don't want to lose it 

Thanks  
    Sincerely Mike M.

• Badmotherduck
    1 posts

@misakio91 I've had this happen 4 times! Luckily only it furthest its let me get is sailing to England but I'm on my 4th re-install of the game and it just keeps corrupting.

• Ruffy667
    3 posts

Some of my saves are corrupting, and all the cloud ones are.
    This is now stopping me from playing the PS5 version of Valhalla because I'm not resetting 30 hours of progress. Is there a way to manually choose a save to put in Ubiconnect so I can get on with my game?

• Diogaralmeidara
    15 posts

Xbox one x here, Not sure if related but me and my girlfriend play seperate character she play a female and me a male and we both overwrite manual save 2 times every time over our older manual saves, its already hard enough seeing who's save is who's since you can only tell by hours played unlike in odyssey where you can tell by the difficulty, level, hours played, but today in the morning her manual saves disappeared, she only has auto saves from maybe 2 or 3 hours of gameplay before? Also i looked up and down the options and I don't see autosaves or anyway to turn them on or off and how frequent it makes no sense to me.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hey guys,

For anyone on PS4 or PC, could you please provide us with a copy of one of the Corrupt Saves? You can find the Saves via the steps here.

You can do this through one of the channels below:

Please reference this thread when you do so.

Official Response
  • begone452
    2 posts

@randisboy

idk if they’ve had an update since I posted this yesterday but I believe I’ve fixed that save file by resetting my console while playing the game. Had to do it twice

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics