ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• davetheking26
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis this issue began on ps5 for me with 1.3.0 and had never occurred prior. Game is unplayable now and countless hours lost.

• derek7877
    2 posts

Re: [Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated July 29]](/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-july-29) What about the data corrupt issue? Why is this not on your known issues list? I have been putting in support tickets since 6/30, for both ps4 and ps5. There are videos on YouTube on this issue going back 8 months. Your game is unplayable!

• dorinash1
    86 posts

Cannot progress through the new festival. Data error all the time. Now even Ravensthorpe is unsaveable. What a .........

• JustBlessed22
    16 posts

Tried again today, Festival there this time (forgot to mention it was missing in last message) still corrupt saves constantly in England, but Ireland Ok and no sleeping loop. Small mercies eh.

• headbanger866
    31 posts

This game has gotten progressively worse since launch, bugs and glitches everywhere. Now i cannot even play the game because i cannot save either manually or autosave. I just get data corrupt error messages. A complete mess of a game.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1713 posts

Hello @headbanger866, I'm extremely sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing while playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. To take a closer look into the issues you have been an encounter with your save data, could you confirm the platform you are playing on along with the data corrupt error you are receiving?

Official Response
  • Macri0071980
    12 posts

@ubi-smash that is your reply and not just him but 5.9 million people are frreaking out about this game. Since I had cyberpunk 2077 I felt it did stuff to my system my xbox one and why is not ubi not doing anything to fix this game. This is not how to do business with us fans I was on the UBI chat forum and the guy could not help me with my problems with WatchDogs Legion I have a 42 seconds loading screen I am also seeing bugs and glitches in watchdogs and this company should be having people know what there doing but your not we need a huge upgrade to fix all these ubi soft titles. Please fix.

Justin

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1713 posts

@macri0071980 We ask that you please stay on topic to avoid derailing the conversation of the issue that is being discussed. I'm extremely sorry for the difficulties you have been encountering, but we'd be happy to further assist if you reach out to us from the Player Support for this title or you may also contact us directly through our "Live Chat" service when this is available or via our social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook

Official Response
  • FranchyZ4L
    12 posts

@ssota1 Its truly sad this isnt a high priority isnt it, heartbreaking. Sorry that your going through the same thing, who knows if it will ever be addressed.

• headbanger866
    31 posts

@ubi-smash
    I am on playstation 4, and it just says data corrupt and i have to restart the game. but even when i restart the game it still does not save.

• headbanger866
    31 posts

@ubi-smash
    I cannot play the game until this is fixed, so i am going to miss out on the current festival.

• JMalekpour
    3 posts

@c_r_h I'm in exactly the same situation (PS5, latest update, more than enough storage space). I've finished the main story arc, have almost all trophies and finally started with Ireland only to have this issue pop up every couple of seconds. It's happening in Ireland, in England, in Ravensthorpe during the festival and everywhere else. The game is unplayable now and I don't understand why this is not a top priority for Ubisoft. People who paid quite a hefty sum cannot play the game at all.

• BigBossRecZ
    5 posts

This has been happening to me for 2 months now following update 1.12 where every time I log into Ac valhalla it says an error is preventing my game from being saved please restart to be able to save again. But when restarting and pressing continue the problem still persists, I have over 330 hours of playtime on my save and now displays as corrupted and I cannot play the game anymore. Honestly this is a serious game breaking issue and has completely ruined my experience with this game.

• Monsieur_Nas
    6 posts

@franchyz4l
    Honestly, I lost all hope with this game. I mean, this thread was open 9 months ago !..
    It looks like Ubisoft has adopted Rockstar's technique: there is no problem to fix. The only difference is that Ubisoft pretends to care about the problems that players have.
    Until the problem is fixed, IF IT EVER DOES, this game will have been a waste of time, frustration and resentment.
    Will i ever be able to trust Ubisoft again?
    If I buy a car and it doesn't work, I get my money back. If I buy a Ubisoft game that doesn't work, I have only my eyes to cry. (and a forum to answer questions as if i were a beta tester)

Sorry for being salty. But well... can't say it's not deserved.

• davetheking26
    3 posts

@jmalekpour It's sad. The last two games have been shadows of "Origins" and I was only grinding because I had already wasted time doing boring events like stacking rocks. What's a few more hours after a few dozen? I'm not done with Ubisoft or anything but AC isn't on my radar anymore.

• gonyceju
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • gonyceju
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • gonyceju
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • gonyceju
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • KrypticSlayer93
    2 posts

I've encountered this several times when playing Wrath of the druids expansion. Thank god for cloud save didn’t have to go back to far and collect items all over again

Suggested Topics