Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hearthmann
    7 posts

Yeah, I have been getting corrupt saves here and there. When quit none of my save files said corrupted, but when i went back to play all my save files said corrupted every single one of them on PS4 pro. Deleted game reinstalling to see if i can get those files back at all. Sucks if i am gonna have to start all over.

• Hearthmann
    7 posts

@hearthmann managed to get some files back by using psplus cloud storage to overwrite and redownload my save files only got 2 out of 13 of them but 1 of them was my most recent save, so thats good not touching the game until its patched. I don't want to restart.

• guest-mOsPoEOG
    1 posts

Every autosave or manual save says data corrupt and will not load. Unable to connect to Ubisoft connect via Xbox 1.Online service error for this game only.

• PinkApocalypse1
    2 posts

Same just happened to me. Manual and auto saves seem to be corrupt. Have lost over 2 hours of playtime. This is one of many issues I’ve already had with the game.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry that your progress isn't saving correctly! Please follow this guide to try to resolve this issue. If the issue persists after following the FAQ, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 155 posts

Regretfully if your saves are corrupted, UbiConnect would be unable to use them.
    The game team are investigating reports of saves becoming corrupted.
    Can you provide the following information -
    - Do you play with an active Internet connection?
    - When did it start happening (first session or after?)
    - Did you notice anything specific happening before the issue occurred?

Official Response
  • oris-rake
    2 posts

Keep having Corrupted Data save issue almost constantly from launch, it went away for a day but now it's back, it corrupts any manual or quick save I'm trying to do. Plz fix this it's incredibly annoying and makes me not want to play the game at all.

EDIT: Playing PC version with Ubisoft+

• Lezard2112
    1 posts

Hello,
    My data file is corrupted, i was saving my game just before quiting the game and just behind the result :

i saw a guy on youtube who got the same problem... we can’t load any games.
    i tried to delete everything and make a new save files => same problem

thank you

• Vholtz
    1 posts

It seems like transferring saves between 2 uplay accounts doesn't work either. I played on a friend's account for about 10 hours and decided to buy the game, unfortunately copy pasting the saves between accounts leads to the "data corrupted!" files

• carzyak8
    1 posts

All my saved data is gone 20 hours of playing for nothing this is bull Ubisoft I didn't pay a 100 bucks and waste 20 hours for nothing fix this now because this is not on and don't tell me to look at some guid that dostn help

• xXMastrThiefXx
    3 posts

im getting tired of this I lost all my progress on a two day save had to start a new game got home from work and found my new game corrupted.

• xXMastrThiefXx
    3 posts

I’m playing on my ps4 and I’ve spent over 100 dollars on this game and I can’t even make a save on the game with getting a corrupted data message so I’m starting to feel pretty ripped off

• J3BB4DEE
    1 posts

I had the same. On xbox series X. I stated playing when the game gave me the *ready to start* message, while game was still downloading I was playing, I came across every save being corrupted. I restarted the game after full download and all saves where working.
    Try hard restarting the game and maybe that will work

• GingerTrumet
    1 posts

@daddyhodor Same here, just lost 5 hours of progress.

• HakarZahto
    2 posts

Seems like if Ubi Connect is on and you are connected on the internet the save are being places online
    but if internet drops out for some reason... that is the end of road.. and saving progres does not work anymore 😞

Becase all the save done localy on the PC ( in this case ) are later tottaly broken ( data corrupt) or unreachable at at ( they dont even show sometime )
    and the only option is a " NEW GAME "

Would be nice to play it just localy without need to connect online...

Such a mind bogling thing... such a time waiste... such a fun killer... I hope its somehow resolved soon
    Cuz i can not wait to dive back in.... such a masterpiece
    Kudos to all involved in world building!!!!

• Aunty.Karen
    1 posts

Looks like a good game.but with so many blackouts and freezes,restarts now corrupt data messages i wonder how this could be called a game.its torture and I paid for it.

• BlizzardXXII
    1 posts

Yes same problem on Xbox One X. I have over 583gb of space free. It's not the space of hard drives it's a bug and it NEEDS TO BE FIXED

• JimboCurran
    1 posts

@daddyhodor Is there a solution?

• hunter23745
    3 posts

I’m also seeing this on Xbox Series X, I believe it might be linking to losing connection to the Ubisoft servers.

• Ryusennin
    78 posts

This critical bug looks like it's server-related.

I've disabled "cloud save synchronization" in the general settings of UbiConnect and haven't had a corrupted save for 2 days now. I still have to double-check every time I make a quick save though, just to be on the safe side.

@Ubisoft You must urgently fix this.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics