Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Skimo84
    Original poster 2 posts

After the cutscene where they get married, you're supposed to talk to Randvi. There are also several other npc's you can talk to, included the bride and the groom. The problem is, I cannot talk to any of them. As I approach one of these characters, I'm not able to talk to anyone. The option "talk" when you stand in front of them, or on the side, or behind, it doesn't show. So I cannot progress any further. I have concluded the main story, if that matters. I have NOT concluded Asgard (the quest "In Dreams") if that matters. I have tried to exit the game, have restarted a couple of times. this doesn't fix the problem

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Thanks for providing this feedback, and apologies for the slight delay responding to your post. If you are still unable to progress past this point could you please provide an image or short video clips showing these dialogue options no longer available in game.

Official Response
  • Specter_Wazariq
    1 posts

@skimo84 I have the same problem there, but now other problems came along with it. i cannot progress anything, NPC'S wont spawn as in Hytham for my Order of Ancients Quest, cannot fast travel until that 'The Forge and the Flameè is done. so i'm in big trouble got 86hours into AC valhalla aint gonne do that again because of this bug lol, so close to the end of the story.

• Stephke999
    8 posts

I'm playing on PC and I have the same issue

• Stephke999
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ldigah41
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • iChaosPaladin
    7 posts

Same issue on PC for me

• Dementropy
    1 posts

I am also experiencing this issue (PC user). I cannot talk to Randvi or any of the wedding guests.

I walked to the stables and Hytham spawned, but I cannot speak with him. I cannot fast travel.

However, I am able to interact with NPC quests outside of town, upgrade buildings in my village, etc.

• beerad916
    4 posts

Same issue, after the wedding, there are 4 or 5 NPC's with dialog bubbles, but I can't talk to any of them. This makes 8 quests that are stuck because follow up dialogue won't trigger. Although the other 7 are side quests and haven't stopped the game like this one.

• Stephke999
    8 posts

@beerad916 Reload the last autosave before the mission, for me it worked

• beerad916
    4 posts

@stephke999 That worked. Now I'm left with a group of mysteries in Norway that won't finish and that damned seer pig.

• rbrosnahan
    2 posts

I am also having the same issue on Xbox Series X. I do not have an save available before the issue other then one that is several days old and I would have to replay a part of the game. Any idea if there will be a hotfix created to resolve the issue? Thank you.

• retsam89
    3 posts

I can talk to the guests (except the seer), but cant talk to Randvi, so I’m also stuck here.
    (and cant finish the game because of the Father-bug...)
    This is a joke.

EDIT: LOL, after loading the auto-save, I can talk to nobody.

Xbox One X

• SilverSage86
    2 posts

I am having this same issue on PC as well. I have tried to reload from a past save point to redo the mission and I was able to talk to the other NPCs of my town and thought it worked, but when I got to Randvi, I still couldn't talk to her. I also tried to leave the mission and went to talk to Hytham and chose to track the quest, but I also couldn't speak to him. Plus all my fast travel points are unable to be accessed and I can't activate the feast to force a cutscene to see if that might fix it.

Kind of annoying to have soooooo many bugs and glitches in this game still and hardly any updates to fix them.

• Bradels-6608
    2 posts

I am having the same issue on Stadia. I did notice after restoring a save point, the "Y" to speak option show for a split second before a mission notification (a contract) popped up. Due to some quick timing, I was able to chat with Randvi and walk with her to a log, but the next step is for me to sit on the log next to her, and it is not letting me do that. So it seems like the issue progressed slightly for me, and might be tied to the contract notification. This is just a guess, but would like to find a way to move forward.

• Bradels-6608
    2 posts

I fixed it by selecting the contract (the notification the popped up) as my quest. Although, it seems that all my fast travel points have now stopped working.

• guest-E2aZrlmH
    1 posts

@bradels-6608

Having the same issue as all of you and tried all of these methods to fix (restarted console, tried reloading autosave points, etc.) and I cannot talk to anyone. This is so annoying as I am at the end of the game and have everything else complete, 126 hours deep, now cannot finish. Ubisoft, please fix this as soon as possible!

• CanDam
    1 posts

@ubi-litten I can't progress either, but I talked to everyone at the wedding first. Now I can't leave. Quit to title screen, restarted game, tried to go to Norway and sync point. Just stick at the wedding.

• guest-l9Hk60mI
    2 posts

Ive got a few issues with the game right now. Number one i cant get the the very last mission to start to finish off the order tree. Hytham wont go to the long house to give me the letter. Second i cant get gunnar wedding to start. I go and talk to him but his dialogue never comes up.

• guest-l9Hk60mI
    2 posts

Ive got a couple problems with the game Actually. First off like most i cant get the last mission for the order tree to start. Ive got all defeated but the father and hytham wont go to the long house to give me the letter. Second gunnar wont talk to me about wanting to marry. I go out on quests come back talk to him every time and nothing.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics