Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TrueNakromare
    1 posts

Yeah I'm running around and trying to talk to reda, nothing seems to get him to respond, I seen the kids before I interacted with one quest but didn't do the interaction for it and no he's just sitting there pretending like I don't exist. Too bad the other children you see in other towns do not give access to the store...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1381 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

The development team have marked this issue as resolved following TU 1.1.1. As we have not received any new updates about being unable to interact with Reda, we will be marking this topic as resolved.

If you are still encountering trouble when interacting with Reda, please don't hesitate to post in this thread so we can take a closer look. Please can you include the following when making a new post:

• Which TU you have installed currently? You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu screen.
    • When did this issue begin? Did it happen after completing a certain activity or an interaction?
    • A video that shows you are unable to interact with Reda.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

Hey guys! We are aware of this issue and are investigating at the moment. Apologies for the frustration it is causing.

Official Response
  • pigooos009
    1 posts

on the mission Viking for Hire you get 10 contacts after this you speak with Reda but it doesn't give me a option to speak with Reda,
    i cant access his shop and cannot complete his quest

• cosmobr77
    3 posts

same here, waiting for a fix ... still looking for opals by the way

• shini1979
    2 posts

@bayofangels same bug bro...I can interact with reda's friends in other cities and do their missions, but when I take our village to deliver the pending mission with reda, he does not interact with me, he sits on the carpet and does nothing ...

• shini1979
    2 posts

@daelosthecat same problem bro....

• MeIagius
    5 posts

I was having this problem too, now I can talk to him again.
    Don't know if it's related:

spoiler

• FestivelyFuzeMe
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue. No children around to tell the story to, already did the wolf quest. Has anyone found any fixes?

• dodgytakeout
    1 posts

Bugged for me as well.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

I found a lot of discussions around this so we're trying to keep you all merged into this one thread.

Our team are aware of this issue, and they're working on a fix.

All the best!

Official Response
  • Lucciola420
    1 posts

Same here, at first I couldn't talk to him because he was telling stories to children, now the children are gone and I have a quest with Reda (not a contract) and can't do it.

Plz fix and thank you for an amazing game!

• guiasmarius
    1 posts

I had been saving up opals for the shop and today when I logged in I was at 0 when I went to do the daily challenges and also couldn’t speak to reda (I had to go to another town to get the contract). Prior to this I had about 100

• moogster001
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue

• lilj2flawles
    1 posts

I can't talk to Reda to complete the Viking for hire quest its been 3 days now.

• HicksNGravy
    1 posts

Also getting this bug for at least 5 days as others have described. Glad they are aware and are working on it... but just trying to bring more urgency to this as there's one more day for this week's rotation. Sucks because the 2h greatsword is one of the few items I wanted to use opals on.

• StAnDeRD-MaN
    1 posts

@bayofangels I’m having the same problem..

• APPLE5333
    28 posts

@bumpyknuckles88 So What I've found is that the he bugs out after "Viking for Hire" quest becomes available and then after finishing the Cent storyline completely then he will be interactable again. But it's still dumb that the bug exists at all.

Edit: Doesn't work for everybody it looks like. But that's what happened with me so it may work for some. He did bug once more after that point but hasn't bugged out since.

• APPLE5333
    28 posts

@dravicsteam Nah the issue as that he wasn't telling a story to the children or anything. The bug happens after "vikings for hire" quest becomes available and what happens is he just sits there and you're unable to interact with him. The way it fixed for me was by completing the Cent storyline completely. My guess is that it's because it sort of resets the camp. But it doesn't work for everybody.

• DjPagliari
    1 posts

I join the group ..... same problem ....

• zoomcv
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics