Quick Suggestions

• Crimson_-_King
    1 posts

Same here, plus the latest update 😞

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2199 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

The development team have marked this issue as resolved following TU 1.1.1. As we have not received any new updates about being unable to interact with Reda, we will be marking this topic as resolved.

If you are still encountering trouble when interacting with Reda, please don't hesitate to post in this thread so we can take a closer look. Please can you include the following when making a new post:

• Which TU you have installed currently? You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu screen.
    • When did this issue begin? Did it happen after completing a certain activity or an interaction?
    • A video that shows you are unable to interact with Reda.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • HeathenShip6935
    8 posts

@glegacy

Well, for me at least, he HAS stuff in his shop, and I can talk to him and get contracts, but, though I have the opals, I cannot highlight anything so I can buy it

• i_uri88
    2 posts

@twisted_mind_bg

He is always sitting in the floor alone, no kids, no dialogue interaction, nothing, just the mark of the quest over his head. And I already listened to the story before that, so...

• MeisterBuck
    2 posts

I can talk to Reda (sort of), however when I request a contract the following message appears: Online Service Error. Cannot connect to Ubisoft online service; please tray again later. Error code 0x7000015F.

This message and error have been received since first play through of Reda's story, no change with any updates...I am on an Xbox 1X console.

• deaserex
    5 posts

Same problem for me. I cannot interact with Reda, and I can't complete the quest Viking for hire.

• hackymc1983
    4 posts

can´t complete the quest because he is untakable. yesterday before the patch i can talk to him.

• deaserex
    5 posts

Same problem for me. I cannot interact with Reda, and I can't complete the quest Viking for hire.

• Arme_power_
    1 posts

I am at 95 hours in the game(power388) and I have finished the 10 contracts...Reda just sitting there and I cannot interact with her...The children are nowhere...

• deaserex
    5 posts

I cannot interact with Reda, and I can't complete the quest Viking for hire.

• bayofangels
    Original poster 8 posts

Thread creator here. 90 hours later, Reda is STILL bugged.

And as others have said, patch 1.0.4 has done nothing. Disappointing.

• D4rKy26
    62 posts

Yeah still bugged same as the father not unlocking in postgame, i still have 8 medallions left in my inventory, ubisoft fix this before december please.

• Silkyjm94
    1 posts

Reda bug.
    Impossible talk to him and by something after quest Viking for rent.

• will_pay_4_food
    1 posts

Upon completing 10 contracts Reda is now broken, sits in camp and is uninteractable. The bug breaking this character's interaction seems to be tied to the 10 contract quest turn in.

• deaserex
    5 posts

@will_pay_4_food The error proceeds in the contracts, at some point making a contract causes the reda dialogue to break. It could even be earlier in the mission of the thousand eyes

• DGM1992
    8 posts

Along with sons of Ragnar quest glitch means I can’t progress the story also suffering with this! Can’t pick up contracts or buy anything from him either seems patch 1.04 did f*** all to fix real issues. I’m leaving the game now until it’s actually playable... back to waiting for cyberpunk 2077 I think

• VisFrikandel
    1 posts

Cant complete the quest cause cant talk with reda

• The-Southpaw
    2 posts

@twisted_mind_bg

Wrong, it's a bug. There are no kids sitting around him, he is entirely by himself and cant be interacted with.

• DaltonB13
    2 posts

@socal_flyer I had the same thing. If you complete the history of the hidden ones where hytham wants you to find all the codexes then at the end it’ll want you to talk to Reda too. Once I got to this point it overruled the bug and Reda was ready to talk again so I could finish both quests. Someone else said that if you listen when Reda is telling a story you’ll be able to talk to him after he’s finished

• shreyeskar18
    1 posts

So the big patch came today and fixed jackshit... The quests still dont work. I can't talk to Reda still.. [censored] did Ubisoft do in this patch?

• Tewl187
    1 posts

I am having this same issue. However, I haven't been able to correct it. I am now 100hrs in. I have no unfinished quests to do other than a few mysteries, I have finished the main story, collected all the codex, done my 10 contracts, and got my settlement to rank 6. I am getting on to farm and level gear and do my daily contracts which I can get from the npcs in other cities but not Reda. Meaning I cannot spend the opals.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics