Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Silkyjm94
    1 posts

Reda bug.
    Impossible talk to him and by something after quest Viking for rent.

• will_pay_4_food
    1 posts

Upon completing 10 contracts Reda is now broken, sits in camp and is uninteractable. The bug breaking this character's interaction seems to be tied to the 10 contract quest turn in.

• deaserex
    9 posts

@will_pay_4_food The error proceeds in the contracts, at some point making a contract causes the reda dialogue to break. It could even be earlier in the mission of the thousand eyes

• DGM1992
    8 posts

Along with sons of Ragnar quest glitch means I can’t progress the story also suffering with this! Can’t pick up contracts or buy anything from him either seems patch 1.04 did f*** all to fix real issues. I’m leaving the game now until it’s actually playable... back to waiting for cyberpunk 2077 I think

• VisFrikandel
    1 posts

Cant complete the quest cause cant talk with reda

• The-Southpaw
    2 posts

@twisted_mind_bg

Wrong, it's a bug. There are no kids sitting around him, he is entirely by himself and cant be interacted with.

• DaltonB13
    2 posts

@socal_flyer I had the same thing. If you complete the history of the hidden ones where hytham wants you to find all the codexes then at the end it’ll want you to talk to Reda too. Once I got to this point it overruled the bug and Reda was ready to talk again so I could finish both quests. Someone else said that if you listen when Reda is telling a story you’ll be able to talk to him after he’s finished

• shreyeskar18
    1 posts

So the big patch came today and fixed jackshit... The quests still dont work. I can't talk to Reda still.. [censored] did Ubisoft do in this patch?

• Tewl187
    1 posts

I am having this same issue. However, I haven't been able to correct it. I am now 100hrs in. I have no unfinished quests to do other than a few mysteries, I have finished the main story, collected all the codex, done my 10 contracts, and got my settlement to rank 6. I am getting on to farm and level gear and do my daily contracts which I can get from the npcs in other cities but not Reda. Meaning I cannot spend the opals.

• AnuAlpha
    3 posts

I got the same Problem! I regret pre-ordering this game. I've been waiting for a fix with the new patch, so disappointed to see that it didn't get fixed.

• MichaelG007
    1 posts

Same issue on Xbox One

• BobNewton2
    29 posts

PS 4 Pro can interact for contracts but cannot even look at the items in store. Same issue with cartographer, see store but cannot look at items, move straight to close button.

• cradewarrior
    1 posts

Been bugged for so many days now and the patch that came out today did NOT fix it. Plus with all the other bugs in this game , it is really discouraging to play.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

Not fixed with the patch. Shame.

• themightyjoosh
    2 posts

Same issue! Done ten contracts for the quest but when I get back he just stands there silent. The quest marker goes to him but he cant be interacted with

• GAGMR
    2 posts

Having same issue. I can still access the daily/weekly quests from his followers in other towns but can't talk or interact with Reda himself.

• FayamanGielo
    7 posts

Im having the same problem. And I did installed the new patch on my Xbox One and I’m still not able to speak with rheda.
    but I’m also having that problem with the daughter of Lerion in Grantebridgescire, so I thought it was my game but apparently not.

• JamesHFoster
    4 posts

Can NOT speak with Reda the opal trader. Please help

• JamesHFoster
    4 posts

How do I send a [censored] email to you? Can you make this a little more complicated???

• dee-town
    2 posts

I completed the hidden ones...gave the codex to Hytham...told me to talk to Reda which I did and told me to read page to his right. I have completed 10 viking for hire quests and he still won't talk to me after letting me read the page....so frustrated!!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics