Quick Suggestions

• standoffjosh
    73 posts

@stoltz612 got same issue on Xbox one also mate

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2187 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

The development team have marked this issue as resolved following TU 1.1.1. As we have not received any new updates about being unable to interact with Reda, we will be marking this topic as resolved.

If you are still encountering trouble when interacting with Reda, please don't hesitate to post in this thread so we can take a closer look. Please can you include the following when making a new post:

• Which TU you have installed currently? You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu screen.
    • When did this issue begin? Did it happen after completing a certain activity or an interaction?
    • A video that shows you are unable to interact with Reda.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • raver4612
    9 posts

@smiller504 hey they did fix it you will get it in the update it a big update thats why they have not put it out yet

• michi0123
    5 posts

same here!
    this ac is buggy as hell!!! we're paying for a none finished game... ubisoft should pay us for being a gametester. i can live with some glitches or little bugs, but not with story upfu..... bugs!

• MidwayBurrito51
    2 posts

@smiller504 totally agree mate, sick of buying broken games from this company! Last time I'm buying a ubisoft game...

• akillez81
    6 posts

Anyone else having a issue with Reda. The Y button doesn't appear no more, everthing was fine until I completed the contracts 10/10 now it will not appear. Please help.

• Jarod88988
    2 posts

Update:
    I could not start the quest viking for hire
    Until I finished the 6 pages of codex for Hytham, once the quest was started and finished, I listened to the story with the children and Reda was available,

However I finished the whole game but some where in between that Reda became unavailable to accept contracts or see his shop. And since the other thousand eyes children can let you do contracts that is fine but they don't let you access the store. Reda is the only access to the store.

Any help or advice?

• MsMmm00
    2 posts

@akillez81 I am having the same issue. I read somewhere that if you complete the Cent Arc you would be able to interact with Reda for the time being. Didn't work with me as I almost finished all territories and I still don't get the "interact" button when I am near him.

• DartDragon93
    3 posts

@michi0123 that would be good and would improve alot if they did let us test games like early acess that way when games come out has a finish product alot is already fixed

• raver4612
    9 posts

@dartdragon you can game test a game there will still be bus because they dont catch them all the first time

• DarthZed13
    4 posts

@ubi-spud
    I'm having a similar issue onX-box. I can talk to Reda, but I get a server error message when I try, and the same for all of his associates in different towns. I've tried the Reddit fix, connecting and disconnecting my account from xbox and the computer. The only thing that did was give me the ubisoft server error report on the load/save screen.
    I also can't access his store. When your server in up momentarily (usually before 7am EST), There are items listed, but I can't hover over them, the only option is to go back.
    I've reset my modem, checked my connections, re-evaluated my life choices,and contemplated my future life. The bsll is now in your court, Ubisoft. It's been a month, do you even care?

• geordy2007
    2 posts

Glad to see they are getting fixed can't wait.

• kalex100
    22 posts

Ubisoft, fix your garbage please, this thread being almost a month old and your rushed unpolished turd of a game that i paid 100 bucks for is broken for completion because of this.

• jasonhenderson
    3 posts

I have the same issue...Reda is there by himself but no matter what I do I cannot interact with him -I can get missions from the other towns and complete them and earn opals but I can’t talk to Reda to spend any of them them.

it has been almost since the launch of the game I interacted with him maybe twice in the very beginning.

Ubisoft, How long and how many of us does this issue need to exist with before you fix???

• Darkhoee
    1 posts

OMG I bought the game on the first day and still waiting for the FIX..

• ByteBandit_101
    1 posts

Same issue here. First off Reda started telling the same story over and over again. Now I cannot interact with him at all.

• ShoofyTheFox
    1 posts

Hey there! I still have the bug with Reda I can't speak too him after the 10 contracts any advice on how too fix it please!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone!

I'm very pleased to say that this issue has been fixed by today's release of title update 1.1.0. You can read the full patch notes here, but here is the relevant information for you as well:

Addressed an issue where players couldn't interact with Reda anymore.

I have loaded my own save game after applying 1.1.0 and could finally hand in "Viking For Hire", so this should also now be working for all of you out there who were also affected by this! Thank you all for your patience and understanding while we investigated this issue and resolved it. Please let me know if you should have any questions, concerns, or feedback! 🙂

Official Response
  • stormPD
    3 posts

Works for me after 1.1.0
    PC

• kalex100
    22 posts

@ubi-woofer I bet you are thankful to put this one to bed. Thanks Woofer.

• Jarod88988
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer i was able to hand in the viking for hire quest. And listened to his story all the way through but still am unable to speak with him!
    I have finished the game besides the quest to update ravensthorpe not sure if that is connected or not

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics