Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FR5DDY
    1 posts

This is still an issue...can it please be fixed?

• xliqu1dx
    10 posts

@aazhari Similar issue here, however seems to be with variance... I am reading that completing the Cent Arc should trigger an event which un-stucks Reda. However, I am stuck on A Bloody Welcome, ont seeing Basim, unable to open the door in Canterbury which prevents me from completing that Arc. Therefore Reda is stuck. Very frustrating...

• Demon36081
    1 posts

Yer still no progress still cant talk at all so cant finish the 10 hit mission

• turk76
    1 posts

salve, non riesco ad interagire più con reda, ho compleato il gioco, non mi da l'icona "e" per parlare con reda e non posso accedere agli acquisti con oplale, sapreste aiutarmi?

• Vege.
    1 posts

I can't complete these Reported missing contract's because they get stuck on the You must be anonymous text.

• Xsarsus
    11 posts

Having the same problem.

1. Made a raid
    2. Upgraded blacksmith
    3. Had a auto-dialog with Gunnar – upgraded my axe
    4. Left the dialog and cannot talk to anyone now

• DemoN172014
    1 posts

@bayofangels same for me

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@demon172014 you should all just sign the petition. And spread the word 🙂 http://chng.it/HGTWNkmq

• Lacko19072001
    1 posts

hello I wont call it a fix because it doesn’t fix anything but it at least allows me to get my acces into store. I finished all quests in the story and I have same problem with Reda (no respond, no kids listening to story). But Opal and whole store is conected to your Ubisoft account so I do contracts and earn opal in my late save and then I load it back when I was in the middle of story, and Reda is telling story to the kids so I simply wait till the end save game and buy what I want. It’s worth a try. However this bug needs a fix ASAP!

• Xsarsus
    11 posts

30th day ... still we have problem
    Just give us Fenyx free

• Disco1133
    1 posts

So it says to speak to Reda but he does not talk to you 🤔?

• Spc.Durham
    4 posts

@soulmasterxx
    same issue

• vermie22
    1 posts

I have the same problem, and he already told his story before I was even done the Viking for Hire quest. I was able to speak to him after getting all 6 Codex pages for the Bureau regarding that quest, but not able to start a dialog about anything else.

• Docta_Dee
    3 posts

Samehejustsitsthere

• ImportedNine278
    1 posts

I had the same problem with reda, it fixed when i found all the 6 codex pages. In the end, you have to talk to reda about the codex, so the bug will disappear.

• smiller504
    2 posts

Absolutely ridiculous that this issue is still there a month later.

• Kalkunitiib
    1 posts

Reda still bugged!! When fix????

• BobNewton2
    16 posts

@timbo_redbeard Wincestre codex unavailable to me, get everything else in the room but no codex page

• raver4612
    9 posts

@importednine278 not true because bug happened when i finished the story

• JayMander
    1 posts

Finished main story & killed all ancients, can't access reda, how do I fix!! Started again a new game and he works fine... please fix this bug

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics