Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@valhalla2015

Brother i ˋ m so so sad about this mission really .I wait 2,5 months . I look every time and have hope that is the next patch fixed really. And everytime see the list and the damn mission is not fixed I lost the hope. Really I saw yesterday they invisgate this mission on the list but I can’t understand why this bug take so much long time . Really I can’t and if I see on the list that ubisoft fix a not important foto mod and this mission not. I ask me that is the priority from Ubisoft ?

• Gamdalf2
    1 posts

I am having the same issue, error message at reda as well as all my opals are gone.

• Scrivy2009
    1 posts

Every time I try to get a contract or look at his store I get the error code 0x70000041

• guest-YZQUSo2u
    1 posts

I can interact with Reda, but I can't select or look at anything in the shop. If I try to move the cursor it gets stuck on (press O to go back) PS4

• Crash__2011
    1 posts

How do u get to buy things from Reda’s store I have over 380 opals my curser just moves straight to back I can’t select any article to buy it has been like this for two months now what is up does anyone else have the problem and what did u do to fix it if u did get it fixed

• angusscribe
    1 posts

I can talk to him, but his shop has no items. I can get quests from him and complete them and get paid, but his shop still has no items. And, no, I didn't buy everything already.

• BobNewton2
    25 posts

@ubi-woofer Problem with Reda not fixed for me with 1.0.4 but it did with the latest River Raid update. Still unable to pick up/interact with Wincestre codex so unable to finalize this part of the game. PS4 Pro.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3638 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports regarding interacting with Reda. I'm sorry to hear that this issue persists for some of you.

@cetin-19 - Are you still unable to interact with Reda whilst in Ravensthorpe? If so, can you please send us a video that shows this. Would you also be able to let us know when you first unable to interact with Reda as well?

@Gamdalf2 - Would you be able to open a new thread to let us know the error code you're receiving when trying to purchase something from Reda's shop? This way, we can keep this investigation separate to being unable to interact with Reda. Can you also let us know what you tried to purchase, which caused you to lose opals?

@Scrivy2009 - Thanks for letting us know the error code you're receiving. If you haven't already, have you been able to try these connectivity troubleshooting steps to see if that helps to resolve the issue? If the issue persists, please can you open a new thread with an image of the error message you're receiving so we can investigate this separately.

@guest-YZQUSo2u, @Crash__2011 & @angusscribe - I would recommend checking out this megathread, which about the investigation into daily/weekly items not appearing for purchase in Reda's store.

@BobNewton2 - I'm glad to hear that you're able to interact with Reda again following TU 1.1.2. Would you be able to find a similar thread or create a new thread about being unable to interact with the Wincestre codex, as this is a different issue to the topic of this thread. We can then keep the investigations separate.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

The development team have marked this issue as resolved following TU 1.1.1. As we have not received any new updates about being unable to interact with Reda, we will be marking this topic as resolved.

If you are still encountering trouble when interacting with Reda, please don't hesitate to post in this thread so we can take a closer look. Please can you include the following when making a new post:

• Which TU you have installed currently? You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu screen.
    • When did this issue begin? Did it happen after completing a certain activity or an interaction?
    • A video that shows you are unable to interact with Reda.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • kbf72
    1 posts

I using the playstation 4 Pro and when I came back from a raid I became unable to interact with Reda. With this, I looked at my quests and the only thing to show was "A brief History of the Hidden Ones" so I completed gathering the codex's. Once I completed that I turned them in to Hytham and I need to talk to Reda to decipher it. Guess what, I can't interact with him. Now I have no quests, can't raid or anything. He just sits there, there are no kids nothing.
    I have quit the game and restarted it, slept I don't know how many times. I even tried to hold a feast and I can't even do that. I know that I am greater lvl 20, as you will see.

Power 283
    Version 1.2.0.1
    Playstation 4 Pro

Looking for help

Thanks

• Allions
    3 posts

@ubi-wan Same for me. Cannot understand why, I've completed the mission a long time ago and it's not unlocked. It's like 6 months and still you have not fixed this. Unbelivable!

• MastaDoggo
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello there, Ubisoft Support Team.

So I have played AC: Valhalla in PS5 with PS Plus and Ubi Connect Online.
    Roughly 3-4 days ago I was doing questline of Thousand Eyes Reda in Ravensthorpe. 
    I still recalled by 8/10 contracts I was still be able to buy items from Reda with Opals and taking contracts from himself.
    As I fullfilled the 10th one the quest told me to talk to Reda but I cannot interact with him, I tried to mediate from day to night and night to day, go sleep, fast travel and back, leave to Animus and even quit the game but nothing happened.
    Even worse I cannot even interact with Blacksmith NPC in Raventhorpes and Hytham of Brotherhood or any Ostara Festival NPCs (they didn't even show up at all).

Down here is a video I recorded on my character on PS5.

I know many ppl are getting this problem from Reda as well.
    Please investigate and fix this asap. 

Thank for reading me up.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@allions Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for your patience! This thread was originally created in regards to not being able to speak to Reda. This issue has been resolved since then. However, it sounds like you are experiencing a separate issue with the Core Challenge, 'Viking for Hire' not unlocking in Ubisoft Correct. Is that correct? Or are you unable to speak to Reda as well? My apologies, just trying to make sure I understand correctly.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still having trouble interacting with Reda.

@kbf72 - Thanks for sharing your report with us. Are you still unable to interact with Reda? If so, please can you send us a video that shows this in-game? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@MastaDoggo - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and to include a video. I've passed the information you've shared along to the development team so they can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KiraTheViking
    1 posts

@stoltz612
    Same.
    Xbox Series X
    Anyone found a solution yet?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1361 posts

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this quest.

Have you tried reinstalling your game by any chance? If so, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • CaptainCooke94
    1 posts

Still having issues with not being able to use the shop or Viking for hire? Anyone else?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @CaptainCooke94! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble interacting with Reda to complete "Viking for Hire." To help us to take a closer look, would you be able to provide us with a video which shows the following:

• That you have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main menu screen.
    • That you are unable to interact with Reda.

Can you also let us know when you were first unable to interact with Reda? Did this happen after completing a certain quest, or after progressing with the "Viking for Hire" quest?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics