Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Arathorn_ToXiK
    12 posts

It is impossible for me to continue probably the last quest to finish the "Lincolnscire" region. The quest is called "Swords shine in Anecastre" and I'm supposed to follow the AElfgar character but he doesn't move at all. He gets stuck on the road and doesn't react to anything. I've been trying to finish this region for a long time now, I've finished all the others in the meantime. I've tried to push it, attack it, restart the game, and a lot of other things lots of times but nothing works. 

It's very annoying because I finished everything else and this quest prevents me from finishing the game: I can't conquer all the regions so I guess it blocks me from finishing missions + the 2 members of the order of the elders that I still have to kill are linked to this buggy mission.

I already reported this bug several times for many months and this is still not fixed even tho it was reported "fixed" in some patch notes...

Hopefully you can fix this problem because it literally blocks me from progressing in the game.
    I don't know... let us restart a mission if it's not finished yet or whatever?
    I really don't know what to do at this point... I almost finished the game few days after its release and I'm still stuck here after all these months...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@arathorn_toxik I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I have merged your post with this mega thread we have created for this issue.

I can confirm that the issue has been reopened and the development team are still investigating. Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • dbeale83
    6 posts

Any word on the update to fix this???

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @dbeale83!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation regarding any updates. Once we have any news to share from the development team, we will be sure to let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to. This information will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • masteryubyub
    2 posts

So, I am almost done with hunting faulka(sp?) Have almost all my order members killed except her, the one next to her. and this guy.(and the head bad guy) And I can't for the life of me figure out how to find this quest. Everything is already pledged to raven clan. Did I miss something?

• DoezerX
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @masteryubyub! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Would you be able to clarify the issue you're encountering further? I understand that you've been searching for Fulke, which is part of the Suthsexe arc. Is this correct?

This thread is about being unable to progress with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre", as Aelfgar doesn't move. This is part of the Lincolnscire arc, in which you will find the identity of The Crozier. Are you also unable to find the Crozier as you're unable to proceed with this quest?

The quest should be triggered after completing "Where the Stone Falls." Have you completed this quest yet?

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • masteryubyub
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I have completed Lincolnshire story arc, and the guy is still blacked out.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that information, @masteryubyub. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current and completed quest log, showing that "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" has been completed
    • Your Order menu, showing that the Crozier has not been revealed or defeated

We can then take a closer look at this as we investigate the issue you've encountered further.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics