Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ZRADJENKINS
    3 posts

@dmosch12345

I haven’t heard anything yet. Really can’t progress on the story until this glitch is fixed so might have to wait a while.

• goodmrtumnus
    4 posts

@goodmrtumnus also, I’m playing on Series X if that matters.

• AdamLBiscuit_
    4 posts

@needmoregreen No sorry 😕 I want play 😞

• KrimsonTK
    6 posts

the mission prompts me to follow aelfgar but he literally just stays in the same place and doesnt move. I have tried everything possible to fix this issue but nothing works

• SlickyRicky4269
    7 posts

@myjesticbutter This is happening with me too, even though I elected Hunwald.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Myjesticbutter @SlickyRicky4269 Thank you for contacting us.

We are aware of this issue occurring, and we are looking to fix this in an upcoming update.

One thing that has helped to resolve this for others, is creating a manual save and then back out, then load that Save.

Official Response
  • Mel1lo
    3 posts

On the mission "A Sword-Shower In Anecastre" in the Pledge to Lincolnscir. A mission that requires you to follow Aelfgar is very very bugged. Aelfgar will not move at all, this is the last mission i need to complete so i cannot proceed further until this issue i have is fixed, I have tried everything to fix it and nothing has worked. For example i have tried, loading to a previous save and replaying the mission (but i am too far ahead to go back otherwise i would of wasted 20+ hours), reinstalling the game, and some of the little things ive found on Reddit but nothing appears to be working, this is really starting to annoy me as im so very close to completing the game and this is the only thing holding me back.
    I have just completed verifying of the files and still no change, im completely lost on what to do.
    Thanks for reading. I wish someone can get back to me about this soon

Quick clip of what is happening, he walked up to this point and stopped.
    https://streamable.com/nayiup

• AliHenri88
    1 posts

Bonjour,

Je suis exactement au même endroit que le titre l'indique. Des solutions? 😞

• AdamLBiscuit_
    4 posts

@alihenri88 Non désolé, c'est assez chiant 😕

• jesustsrikesbac
    Original poster 11 posts

Hello,

I have been playing AC Valhalla however I have encountered a fatal game breaking bug that has stopped me being able to progress the game. The quest I am currently on "A sword shower in anecastre: Follow Aelfgar" seems to be glitched as I follow Aelfgar to the campsite where he stands at the table and nothing happens. There is no way to interact with him and he just stands there, hence I cannot progress the quest. I have tried reloading saves, restarting the game and rebooting my PC but the issue still persist. I am unable to progress through the story - any suggestions for a workaround?

thank you

• xXJohnnyboiiXx
    2 posts

Same but instead of Aelfgar it's Hunwald who stopped in the middle of the road for me. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and even reloading the save but none of it works.

• aazhari
    10 posts

On the mission "A Sword-Shower In Anecastre" in the Pledge to Lincolnscir. A mission that requires you to follow Aelfgar is very bugged. Aelfgar will not move at all, this is the last mission i need to complete so i cannot proceed further until this issue i have is fixed, I have tried everything to fix it and nothing has worked.

• Fast traveling
    • Quitting to main screen and reload the save
    • Quitting the game completely and load again
    • Verify game files and load again.

I am posting this here because the only other result I have found on google is https://devtrackers.gg/ac-valhalla/p/5dd6e89c-bug-glitch-aelfgar-bug-in-the-mission-a-sword-shower-in-anecastre that another person is having the same issue.

A screenshot is attached.
    undefined
    Thanks.

• Ubi-Baron

@jesustsrikesbac Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of this issue occurring, and we're currently working on a solution for this.

Some users have been able to get around this by creating a new manual save slot, then loading that save.

Official Response
  • jp08_pires
    3 posts

@danigabraeel97 Same thing happened to me.

• jp08_pires
    3 posts

Same thing happened to me but on PS4.

• Ubi-Baron

@danigabraeel97 @jp08_pires Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

This is an issue we are looking into at the moment..

One thing that has been found to assist with this, is creating new manual Save and then loading that Save. This has been a workaround for this issue.

Official Response
  • jesustsrikesbac
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-baron thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I tried creating and loading a new manual save yet the bug still persists. Aelfgar simply stands there indefinitely and remains uninteractable.

Hopefully it's fixed soon as I was really enjoying the game and unfortunately cannot proceed further.

Best regards,

• Nerv0usN8
    1 posts

I am having the same issue just when it tells me to "Follow Aelfgar" he wont move or talk he just stand in one spot, has come to the point it has haulted my progression in the story.

• CastOOr78
    3 posts

In the quest you need to follow Aelfgar but he just don't move I tried to restart the game, fast travel far away but nothing change he just won't move and i can't change my pledge it's my last one.
    I think it's because I took one of the horses before he finished to speak.
    I have no save that could unblock me and therefore I am unable to advance in the game it's kind of frustrating.
    Please help, I have AC Valhalla on PC.

Also the game don't allow you to have enought fabric for all rations en quiver upgrade and the offering.

• WhatsADanny
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics