Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Burg3r07
    7 posts

@ubiexcellent I still can't even beat the game yet because of this. I've done everything else in the game and power level 400 but cant even beat it. We've all been waiting on a patch for this since november and it always gets pushed to the side. I guess we're gunna have to wait another month just for another update to come out and not include it on pc.

• chowe888
    2 posts

How has this STILL not been fixed??
    Yet another update where this has not been addressed while so many people are not able to progress their games
    Please tell us this will finally be fixed in the next update
    @UbiExcellent

• SlickyRicky4269
    7 posts

@dbeale83 Try waiting since the week of release. I was beyond excited for this release and now I don't even want to touch the game because of this stupid glitch.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thanks everyone for updating this thread! I've notified the appropriate teams that all three of you are still unable to complete "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" because Aelfgar doesn't move, but I'm afraid I am still awaiting information regarding a fix for this issue. My deepest apologies for the continued wait and frustration caused by this error in the meantime.

Official Response
  • lupusjes
    6 posts

It's still not working after the released 2 hotfixes.

It is possible to get part of my money back? Since I ordered in preorder, and i cannot really enjoy a game with lots of bugs. I'm waiting more then 3 months right now for a solution!
    Please send me the options!

• chowe888
    2 posts

@lupusjes I tried to get a refund and they told me that because I had a physical version they could not refund me despite me obviously not being able to get a refund from the store since I purchased it over 3 months ago
    I still have the same problem too and it’s disgraceful that after all this time the game hasn’t been fixed and I still haven’t been able to get a refund

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports about Aelfgar not following Eivor during "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre." The development team are still investigating this issue further. We currently have no new updates to share with you all from the investigation. Once we have any new information to share with you all, this will be posted within the thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

@lupusjes - If you originally purchased the game from the Ubisoft store, you are welcome to open a support ticket and to submit a refund request. If you'd like to do so, I would recommend reading the digital and physical refund policies prior to doing this. Please note that refund cases are handled on a case-by-case basis, so you are still welcome to open a request if you don't meet the eligible criteria. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for more assistance.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • thewarriorhun89
    1 posts

I can't complete the quest either...
    Bought the game on day 1, yet after 4 months still unable to finish the main storyline.
    Annoying as hell...

Proof:

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@thewarriorhun89 Many thanks for sharing this video clip with us! Unfortunately, no new information has been shared with us on this issue where Aelfgar does not move, but I've included your footage in our on-going report in hopes it furthers the investigation.

Official Response
  • guest-PGLAGd3n
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • lupusjes
    6 posts

@lupusjes - If you originally purchased the game from the Ubisoft store, you are welcome to open a support ticket and to submit a refund request. If you'd like to do so, I would recommend reading the digital and physical refund policies prior to doing this. Please note that refund cases are handled on a case-by-case basis, so you are still welcome to open a request if you don't meet the eligible criteria. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for more assistance.

Response in ticket:

Hello again lupusjes ,

Thank you for coming back to Ubisoft Support in regards to this ongoing matter.

I am sorry to hear that this bug with the "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" is still present for you and on that basis you'd like to receive a partial refund for the game.

Please be advised that this will not be possible as we cannot offer a partial refund for the game based on that. More information you can find on the official FAQ linked below:

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000062176

As for the bug - it is currently being looked into by our dedicated Assassin's Creed Valhalla for a resolution. Once we do have more information on a possible resolution to this an update will be made on the mentioned forums.

We are sorry if this causes you inconvenience.

If you have any questions or need assistance with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us - we remain at your disposal.

Kind Regards,
    Ubi-KongCooler
    Ubisoft Support
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @lupusjes,

Thank you for sharing your response. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to claim a refund at this time. However, I checked the status of this issue and I can see that the development team found a cause of this issue and they're currently working on a fix! 🙂 Once it's resolved, we are going to let everyone know through this thread. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • Arathorn_ToXiK
    12 posts

It is impossible for me to continue probably the last quest to finish the "Lincolnscire" region. The quest is called "Swords shine in Anecastre" and I'm supposed to follow the AElfgar character but he doesn't move at all. He gets stuck on the road and doesn't react to anything. I've been trying to finish this region for a long time now, I've finished all the others in the meantime. I've tried to push it, attack it, restart the game, and a lot of other things lots of times but nothing works. 

It's very annoying because I finished everything else and this quest prevents me from finishing the game: I can't conquer all the regions so I guess it blocks me from finishing missions + the 2 members of the order of the elders that I still have to kill are linked to this buggy mission.

I already reported this bug several times for many months and this is still not fixed even tho it was reported "fixed" in some patch notes...

Hopefully you can fix this problem because it literally blocks me from progressing in the game.
    I don't know... let us restart a mission if it's not finished yet or whatever?
    I really don't know what to do at this point... I almost finished the game few days after its release and I'm still stuck here after all these months...

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@arathorn_toxik I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I have merged your post with this mega thread we have created for this issue.

I can confirm that the issue has been reopened and the development team are still investigating. Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • dbeale83
    6 posts

Any word on the update to fix this???

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @dbeale83!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation regarding any updates. Once we have any news to share from the development team, we will be sure to let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to. This information will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • masteryubyub
    2 posts

So, I am almost done with hunting faulka(sp?) Have almost all my order members killed except her, the one next to her. and this guy.(and the head bad guy) And I can't for the life of me figure out how to find this quest. Everything is already pledged to raven clan. Did I miss something?

• DoezerX
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @masteryubyub! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Would you be able to clarify the issue you're encountering further? I understand that you've been searching for Fulke, which is part of the Suthsexe arc. Is this correct?

This thread is about being unable to progress with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre", as Aelfgar doesn't move. This is part of the Lincolnscire arc, in which you will find the identity of The Crozier. Are you also unable to find the Crozier as you're unable to proceed with this quest?

The quest should be triggered after completing "Where the Stone Falls." Have you completed this quest yet?

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • masteryubyub
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I have completed Lincolnshire story arc, and the guy is still blacked out.

Suggested Topics