Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TORFINR
    Original poster 375 posts

Hej there
    After 8 days of Valhalla I have already 105 points. A friend of mine, who plays a lot has 260+ skills now. I guess that many forumers here have already a lot of points too.
    I dont know the exact maximum number of skills, but I bet that most of us will have the trees maxed within 2 or 3 weeks from now. Some players maybe even already close to maxing them.
    My question is simple: when the main story arc is played, and when the skill tree is maxed, what do we do?
    Game over, next game?
    But, but... I dont understand. Wasnt it supposed to be a RPG? A game for developing our colony, enjoying festivals like Júl, upgrading our character, and so on.

So I hope that I am wrong on that one, and maybe you have more infos to give on the matter.
    Have a nice evening!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Fat_Sad_Bear
    6 posts

@torfinr Max Power level is 400 (full tree unlocked), after that you get "Mastery Points" For Melee, Ranged, & Stealth.

As for what's after that.....I guess you can spend time fishing? There is no end game.....

• Quor321
    232 posts

@torfinr Become a fat and happy viking?

I did make a thread asking if raids respawn or could be made to respawn. For the game to feel alive things need to be rebuilt, resupplied, so they can be raided again

• Fat_Sad_Bear
    6 posts

@quor321

The raids themselves do respawn after a time, however the big chests do NOT. The small chests do, but not the ones meant for raid supplies.

• TORFINR
    Original poster 375 posts

The question remains there.

In Odyssey, which was a 100-150h game, we were able to continue playing for 1000 or more hours: leveling skills, doing contracts ...
    Valhalla is the same size, 100-150h and after.... nothing. The void.

If we're talking about the base experience, we do agree, Valhalla is a good game. But since Origins, playing an AC game is NOT only about the main story arc.
    And on that matter, Valhalla is poor. Really poor as we speak.

Suggested Topics

Community Details