Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OfNorse
    Original poster 2 posts

Everytime i'm spotted, Eivor repeats the same phrase "Picked up our trail, hold on!". This has been happening throughout the game in the last 2 days. Haven't found any workarounds to it, hopefully this gets fixed soon with an update. Gets annoying when you hear the same thing 20 times a day

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OfNorse
    Original poster 2 posts

I have found a potential fix: Completing the main story got rid of this bug

• heylindsey
    4 posts

@ofnorse I keep having a similar issue where Eivor says "There you are. Head to the fields tot-tot, fight your battle" whenever there's an enemy approaching and repeats it every 30 seconds are so the whole battle. They're also repeating other hints for side quests even when the side quest has been completed. I'm not finding that going through the main story is helping.

• guest-0yQ7cJm6
    1 posts

This also happens to me, he repeats the phrase you should not be wandering in the woods alone then I think he says next I'm a wise man and then he says that's not how it works. All I know is that this is from the mission where you follow those kids into the woods for nothing.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics