Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bug report 295
    feedback 138
    3 Likes/6 Replies/87 Views
    ButterCabra
    Original poster 2 posts

There is a mission in which you have to help a man in Cent count stones that seem to be changing their amounts. After telling him a few times and counting different amounts of stones the screen started to change color as intended for Eivor to trip out or something but then my screen went black. The compass and all UI was still working including moving around and attacking ( I could still hear all normal game sounds and could move around). I thought this was part of the mission that I went blind or something but it went on a while. It was fixed by changing Eivors gender but then the mission broke and there is no way to end it. Also every time the save-game is loaded no matter the location, Eivor starts tripping out again with washed out colors until the screen goes black until I go into my inventory and then change Eivor's gender to fix it. I can still play the game perfectly after this but it seems that mission is bugged for me.

Just a bug report, not urgent but I thought I should report it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ButterCabra
    Original poster 2 posts

@buttercabra Upon further playing it also happens upon loading a new world such as going to Asgard or Norway.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@buttercabra Very strange!

Can you provide us with a video showing this happening, so I can pass it onto the team?

Official Response
  • ArdeaKaiser
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins I've made a video, you can take a look :

• yhibiki
    6 posts

@ardeakaiser

Same thing happened to me! You can remove a piece of armor in order to remove the black screen. To "fix" it, you have to go to the quest NPC and push him closer to the circle of stones (I got on my horse to do this). This will somehow trigger the next step of the event and it will count as completed. It was really annoying though, I thought that bug was going to follow me around forever. I got sick of hearing "Magic in England" every time I started up the game.

• ArdeaKaiser
    4 posts

@yhibiki It worked! Thank you so much!

Community details

Users
Topics