2 Likes/11 Replies/1846 ViewsOriginal poster VancityGreek 1 posts
I searched the forums to see if anyone else has experienced this bug but I could not locate it so I will post it here.
Summary of Events
- I enjoy adventuring around in the game and often don't focus on quests. I eventually come back to the quest when I get bored. What happened in this particular instance is I started to adventure through Sciropescpire and came across the Dhuststone Quarry. I ended up killing a bunch of dudes in there and causing havoc. I then left to another region.
- I went back to Ravenstone and checked in at the Alliance Map and chose to conquer Sciropescpire next.
- I went over to Sciropescpire and started to complete the quest line
- The quest line took me to "The Supply Line" which is Chapter 2 - Part of "The Book of Dragons" quest line.
- In the Supply Line quest, you are to head to the Dhustone Quarry and destroy the supply carts.
- When I returned to the Quarry, I noticed that the bar (in picture) was already 80% finished.
- I located the area in the Quarry where the green marker todl me to go and there is a supply cart but it is destroyed already.
- I cannot destroy this cart, I've tried everything, a torch, a gas canister etc....
My guess is my previous exploring / adventuring bugged the quest when I started it up..... I really hope this can be fixed because I do not have time to start this game from scratch. I am level 140 and my last save point is like level 30..........
PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG YOU ALL POWERFUL ODIN!!!!
Also, I am on Play Station 5!
ClivoP 1 posts
I have the same but different problem. I have completed The Supply Line Quest but it does not give me the next quest.
On an XBox.
guest-mu2KZnuH 3 posts
@vancitygreek I am on xbox one but I'm having the same issue. I looted Dhunstone Quarry long before starting War Weary, and must have ransacked Wenoclan too. I only have the Supply Line quest available and I'm stuck on the "Find Dhunstone Quarry" portion of the quest. I cannot progress any further and I'm currently 86 hours in. I have loaded earlier saves and the only file that I haven't discovered that location is 36 hours prior to my current save . . . Soooo yeah, needles to say I don't want to go back that far. Please tell me they're working on this.
Marodir 45 posts
Xbox One X here. Got the exact same bug, but never went there before the quest. The quest was the first time I entered the quarry, and broke them ALL while next to them, still doesn't let me progress from the broken (unregistered) cart...
Millertime437 2 posts
So like you guys I explored it earlier without the quest. I was able to destroy 2 out of the 3 carts with the jars that sit next to it. The one next to the cage is glitched... I tried putting the explosive jars next to it, throwing it on it... nothing seems to register that one. This is exhausting, what a waste of time.
L3GITSEACOW169 1 posts
I tried the last person’s solution and that cart was already broken but then i shot one of the oil jars on the top of the southern side and it worked. It is almost directly above the broken one in the picture posted.
sidxwaste 1 posts
Still hasn't been fixed! Anyone find a solution?
VBadAndyV2 1 posts
FIRST TAKE NOTE: First I tried to reload a previous save, that did not work. Then I tried the advice to make sure every objective was complete, even though I did not have the quest ransacking wenlocan and the supply line, and that did not work. Then I tried changing pledges, then back to sciropescire, and that did not work.
What did work was going straight to wesberie, by fast travel, and it added bloody path to peace quest line and everything was fixed. This might even work for other story quest line bigs/glitches.
Ubisoft Support Staff UbiKobold 533 posts
Hey there everyone, and thank you all for your patience during these times! I am sorry to see that many of you have been affected by this issue of the supply crates already being destroyed and are unable to proceed in the Supply Line Quest. I have provided a few workarounds below that players on this thread have provided. If you encounter this issue, please try one of the workarounds below. However, if you are still unable to proceed in this Quest afterwards, please let me know!
- There are four crates and the 4th can sometimes be missed. The 4th crate is mid level to the Northwest of the Quarry.
- Try shooting one of the oil jars on the top of the Southern sides crate. The oil jar is almost directly above the broken crate.
- If the first two suggestions do not resolve it, try fast travelling or riding a mount to Wesberie. This should add the Bloody Path to Peace Quest.