Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • MIGHTYMALACHI
    Original poster 1 posts

Got the gear but there is no prompt to pick up the page. It’s sitting there on the table. Just out of reach.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kephalonix
    7 posts

@mightymalachi
    The Ratae Bureau in Leicester is bugged for me too. I have visited it three times and checked that I have all the gear and the codex page but the page never appears in my tally and I am stuck at 5/6. Also the Bureau never appears named on my map like the others do - it just has a black X. I went there quite early in the game.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear you cannot pick up the Codex Page.

Can you provide a brief video demonstrating this? I can get it passed up to the team to look into further.

Official Response
  • Ragvild
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue just with the Londinium Bureau,
    The Codex appears on the table but i cannot pick it up

[img]https://i.imgur.com/X1XTe0Z.jpg[/img]

• MSparrow69
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins

same problem for me! Checked every bureau at least 10 times! Still showing 5/6

• Yoni99076
    1 posts

same for me i can see the page on the desk but just cant pick it up(in leicester)

• Walthareus
    4 posts

I can pick it up but my problem is the icon of Bureau Ratae doesn't appear on my map... I have tried to re-visit several times but the icon still don't appear on the map.

• KILLINGfields1
    1 posts

Same problem for me too . mine us in Gloucesterscire.it was the last one i went to. Codex just sitting there and no prompt to pick it up. Come on guys get this fixed. This was MANY MANY hours of time to be stuck now. WTH

• Jet_Drift
    1 posts

Hey guys. That’s not the codex page. Go to the room behind that table, you’ll see an Assassins flag or something. And turn right. That’s the codex page

• kephalonix
    7 posts

@jet_drift

doh!

thankyou 🙂

• jlg33090
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I have the error and captured a video.

Community details

Users
Topics