Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tallnavy_321
    3 posts

@ubikobold Dear ubikobold, the web platform you are using is flagging youtube links as spam. I seriously wonder if I will ever trust you guys again in anything!!
    just upset at the issue not you personally. '>

• Blackcat197ubi
    1 posts

@ubikobold the pictures file size is too big

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

I am so sorry for my delay in getting back to you all! I thank you greatly for your patience! tallnavy_321, thank you for letting me know that the link is not posting and being flagged! I did not realize it would not allow you to provide the link here, so my apologies. Also I am sorry to hear that you as well, Blackcat197ubi, are experiencing some difficulties providing some images from your gameplay. If possible, are either of you able to create a Support Ticket and attach the videos or images there? Then you can provide me with your ticket number.

Additionally, watchdog1964, yes if you have a video you can provide that would be helpful! Normally we request that you post the video to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link. However, if you experience any difficulties with providing the link, please check out my suggestion about creating a Support Ticket.

Official Response
  • King.Belial
    2 posts

@UbiKobold Hi there mate,
    I write you about a bug with the excalibur sword. I beat all the zealots, and collect all the tablets, and there is still one missing. Please help me, Im on PS5
    Here is the video of my inventory, map , and order page.

Can you please answer me on my email: napofen93@icloud.com

My Ubi Acc is: KING.BELIAL

• King.Belial
    2 posts

@UbiKobold I create a ticket. The number is 14318287

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@king-belial Thank you for providing your ticket number and this video, and I appreciate your patience! Our Game team has been looking into this issue. When following a guide online and cross-checking with your game, can you confirm which tablet you are missing? Also, can you send your most recent manual save to the cloud? I would like to forward it to our Game team to be included with their investigation.

Official Response
  • Simon_Spier
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics