Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lucifer440000
    4 posts

@biffalmighty any of you guys figured out how to fix the issue yet?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Hello! I am so sorry that some of you have not been able to obtain the Excalibur sword! This issue is currently under investigation, but we need a little more information. Could you answer the following questions?

1. What platform are you playing on?
    2. How many tablets have you obtained? If missing any, which tablet(s) are you missing?
    3. Have you tried following an online guide or walkthrough?
    4. If you experience a bug that is preventing you from obtaining a tablet, please provide a video from your gameplay that shows this. For example, Golf2Echo mentioned a bugged puzzle. If you can provide a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link.

Also, this thread was originally created in regards to the Excalibur sword not working as intended. If anyone is still experiencing that issue where the Excalibur sword is not blinding enemies, please provide a video showing this from your gameplay. Thank you!

Official Response
  • PsyKoticMunKey
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PsyKoticMunKey
    2 posts

@enigma_z9 Also seeing this issue. The flash expands out when triggered, but there is no noticeable effect on enemies, they continue attacking as if nothing has occurred. And as I am on a PS5, sharing video is difficult.

• Lucifer440000
    4 posts

@ubikobold I'm on ps4 i have got 10 i have looked at multiple online walkthroughs and gone back to where each tablet that was at a location was to double check i had them all and i do i have also killed woden, heike and hrothgar

• JudgeSJ
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JudgeSJ
    2 posts

@ubikobold I play on ps4. I went to all locations and spend hours on kill the zealots and when I collect all the tablets I somehow was missing one. I double check all locations and I had them all. And the three zealots that hold the tablets are dead. I watch multiple guides to see if there was another location that holds a tablet but no. I’m 99 percent convinced that when I slain one of the zealots that hold a tablet glitched out or something and I don’t have it therefore I can’t get the Excalibur. I will send u proof that I killed the 3 zealots and been through all the locations that hold the tablet tomorrow.

Thanks

• Lucifer440000
    4 posts

@judgesj that's exaclty what happened to me i believe it was woden who didn't drop the tablet

• guest-916JgfWo
    8 posts

@ubikobold

Im playing on Xbox One, I’ve killed all 3 zealots and double checked all cave spots. The game is saying I’m missing 2 and have only been able to place 10 tablets, has there been any progress with this bug? I couldn’t loot 2 of the zealots

• xXoneAboveXx
    3 posts

The sword just looks cool and makes a cool sound effect, it's useless! The special effect of "blinding" enemies does nothing! This is a fact reported by anyone who has obtained the stupid thing after all that time and effort.... FIX THIS!!! Please!

• redsand72017
    1 posts

This sword is amazing, but the blinding effect is broken, really need to fix this.

• UbiKobold

Hello again and I am very sorry for my delay in response! The Game team is continuing to look into the issue of not being able to obtain all of the tablets for Excalibur. If you are playing on PC or PS4, please create a ticket and provide your save game files. Additionally, anyone who has not been able to obtain one or more of the tablets, but you have killed all of the Zealots, please provide images or a video from your gameplay that show your Inventory and the Order screen.

Also, this thread was originally created in regards to the Excalibur swords blinding feature not working effectively. If you are experiencing this, please provide a video from your gameplay that shows you using the sword against different enemies. For a video just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link.

Official Response
  • Buhloid999
    1 posts

@biffalmighty
    Same problem here😔

• Gwinbleid-XIII
    12 posts

@ubikobold it seems that almost everyone experience this, if not absolutely everyone. Can't you just try it? Or you don't have a copy of the game?:) Or maybe someone should explain how blinding should work, cause if it's not bugged, it seems we expect of it something different, then it's in reality

• anDers0n2327
    1 posts

I have done all of the treasures of Britain and defeated all of the zealots but it still says that I am missing a tablet to get the sword. Is this a bug or am I forgetting something
    S

• canyoucrow
    1 posts

Same thing happens to me on Ps5. Was expecting similar effect to unity, doesn’t seem to do anything.

• UbiKobold

Hey everyone! I sincerely apologize for my late response back to you all! If anyone is still experiencing the issue of the Excalibur Sword not having the blinding effect, please provide a video from your gameplay. I would like to forward these up to the Game team so they can review them. For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link here. Thanks!

Official Response
  • watchdog1964
    1 posts

I found that I'm missing the Chariot tablet that Zealot Heike should have dropped when I killed her. What with that and being unable to collect the tablet from the drain in the Old Cave, my Excalibur Quest is knackered!
    I went back to where Heike was this morning in the slim off chance the body was still there and got jumped by 3 guys hiding by the roadside, killed two and as I'm fighting the 3rd Eivors weapon disappeared, he took up a boxer's stance and began jerking from side to side, game became completely unresponsive and I had to reboot.
    I have a video of this if you want it?

• tallnavy_321
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • tallnavy_321
    3 posts

@ubikobold My youtube link is not posting right, I hope you can see this '>

Suggested Topics